News   Jul 05, 2024
 340     0 
News   Jul 05, 2024
 436     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Release from TPS, maybe Rob is on the list:

"Starting at approximately 5 a.m., police executed more than 50 search warrants throughout the GTA as part of Projects RX and Battery, targeting guns and drugs.

There will be a news conference at headquarters later this morning. Details will be released as soon as the time is fixed. "

That's his thing. Maybe I'm just paranoid and a fellow UTer was anonymously saying hi. It's driving me nuts haha. Once, right before the Star's first article came out about Sandro and Price looking for the crack video there was a beige Toyota (same as Price drives) parked at the foot of my driveway at 4:30 am. I come out and they back way up out of the driveway, sit there for a bit and then take off. It freaked me out, but again could've just been some innocent Joe who pulled over into my driveway to send a text message or something.

I bet, it'd be driving me nuts too! It's gotta be someone from the old gang, directly or indirectly. I can't imagine a UTer staying quiet afterward when we've all been talking about it. That would be doubly creepy.

This is where an old guy like me has gotta get with the program, and learn to Tweet.
I figure I got the twit part worked out already.

Ha! But seriously (...folks...), you don't need to tweet in order to read others' tweets. If you are interested, you can join Twitter and follow some or all of the various journalists that cover City Hall (or whatever else peaks your interest). The way things are now, pretty much all 'news' is broadcast first on Twitter. ('News' in single quotes, of course, because so much of what is put out as news is trivia.)

yes... but i what i meant was... why does jimmi t think price reads this thread, figured out who jimmi t was, and then left the note?

or are you saying that since he's the fixer, that's exactly the kind of stuff they have price doing? he doesn't strike me as being that crafty though.

Well, there's crafty and then there's plain old sneaky. Certainly I cannot vouch in any way for Price being involved, but if you look at the info about him in the Brazen 2 ITO it is quite possible to think that part of his (no doubt) continuing long-term friendship with Doug Jr. is that the latter trusts Price to fill him in on what is being said on social media.

I wonder these guys think living the fast life was worth it when sitting in a jail cell years later. My brother, who was in Milton for a year, said it's so boring it's torture. And my cousin just had to be moved into protective custody this week because thugs were beating him up and stealing all of his food!

Uh, whoa. A little presumption of innocence please?

Screen Shot 2014-05-28 at 9.03.16 AM.jpg

Uncle Sandro's Bedbug Farm.

(Hours o' fun.)

*Credit for this belongs to Chris Caple @chriscaple.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-05-28 at 9.03.16 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-05-28 at 9.03.16 AM.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 779
"Doug was a former Member of Provincial Parliament of Etobicoke Humber from 1995-1999."

Hmmmm...

1. If Doug Sr. "was a former Member from 1995-1999," when was he a Member?

2. Where, exactly, is the "Provincial Parliament of Humber Etobicoke"?

(Sorry, sorry, sorry.)

Am I the only one who thinks naming a series of kids with the same first letter is obnoxious?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back