736     0 
News   Jul 26, 2024
 1.8K     2 
News   Jul 26, 2024
 1.5K     2 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Actiually, a white Escalade leased to Deco and used by Randy. Someone was dropped off from the white Escalade, walked into the pound and drove out in the black Escalade leased to Deco and used by Rob. As I said in an earlier post today, the someone probably was a Deco employee chosen for not being known to the news media.

ETA: Doug uses a black Navigator leased to Deco.

Last edited:
But that is not true. See Lancaster's tweets, for example. He reported on Randy's Escalade showing up and dropping off someone who walked into the pound and then drove out in Rob's a Escalade.

This is where an old guy like me has gotta get with the program, and learn to Tweet.
I figure I got the twit part worked out already.

guess whose twitter page isn't there anymore... yup...

https://twitter.com/DieterKiklas

I can't stop wondering why this account suddenly vanished. It was right after I posted it here, but it's not like we made any revelations, and It's not like he was being secretive. He was trying to attract the attention of media. I thought maybe a media outlet contacted him and decided to 'buy' a story of some kind... and maybe they wanted it to be "exclusive" so they asked him to delete those other requests, but that seems silly.

There's a bit still out there on Google Cache:
Dieter Kiklas ‏@DieterKiklas • 7h
@GSawision I still am an uncle to Kathy's daughter tho

thanks, animatronic, for rescuing these tweets. This one caught my eye. I was never sure about the details of Kathy's kids. This prompted me to dig around a bit.

*•.¸(*•.¸♡¸.•*´.)¸.•*´
«´Jimmi T. Not all women are fluffy-headed imbeciles. Just sayin' `»
¸.•*(¸.•*´♡`*•.¸)`*•.¸

I can't stop wondering why this account suddenly vanished. It was right after I posted it here, but it's not like we made any revelations, and It's not like he was being secretive. He was trying to attract the attention of media. I thought maybe a media outlet contacted him and decided to 'buy' a story of some kind... and maybe they wanted it to be "exclusive" so they asked him to delete those other requests, but that seems silly.
I was checking out your posts and his deleted twitter account today too! He said that he was in a documentary coming out soon....Ford Nation, is it called?
Maybe DoFo has somebody reading this thread whose job it is to make sure not too much info gets out (ie: this guy deleting his twitter account, and someone leaving Jimmi T ominous notes.) Pure speculation of course....:D

Googling on Dieter Kiklas brought up old articles -- mostly about Ennio Stirpe's brutal attack on a Vaughan woman after being released early from prison for the Mike Kiklas murder.
http://www.canada.com/story_print.html?id=98fa3920-8f0f-4cb0-9543-4632a7a0fe72&sponsor=

This was where I learned how old Kathy's daughter was (11 at time of killing, so born in 1987) and that her dad was Mike K. It's interesting because Mike K was her "high school sweetheart" and she gets pregnant with his kid, but then ends up marrying Ennio. Wonder what happened there.

But why was the daughter such a mystery? And what is her name?

I figured finding Douglas Ford Sr.'s obituary would get me a name; they usually list everyone's name, right? And he had been an MPP & the Fords think that they are the Kennedys, so surely there would be an obit.
I can't read the cursive writing on the graphic one, the pic is too small
http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/nationalpost/obituary.aspx?n=douglas-bruce-ford&pid=145558584

But then I found this:
https://www.ogs.on.ca/ogspi/2006/06mos002.htm

FORD, Douglas Bruce Sr.
Peacefully after a brief struggle with cancer, with his family at his side at the Humber River Regional Hospital on Friday September 22, 2006 Doug FORD in his 73rd year. Founder of Deco Labels and Tags in Rexdale. Doug was a former Member of Provincial Parliament of Etobicoke Humber from 1995-1999. Dearly beloved husband for over 50 years to Diane. Cherished father of Kathy, Randy and his wife Lisa, Doug and his wife Karla, Rob and his wife Renata. Loving grandfather of Jennifer, Michael, Krista, Kayla, Kara, Kyla, Stephanie and Madison. Dear brother of Audrey MOSLEY and Lorraine YOUNG. Doug will be sadly missed by his family and many Friends. The family will receive their Friends at the Newediuk Funeral Home, Kipling Chapel, 2104 Kipling Avenue (2 blocks north of Rexdale Blvd.,) Wednesday and Thursday from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. and 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. Funeral Friday September 29, 2006 from Westway United Church, 8 Templar Drive at 1 p.m. Interment Riverside Cemetery. As expressions of sympathy donations to the Canadian Cancer Society would be appreciated by the family.

Three things:
1) Randy and his wife Lisa??? Randy has/had a wife?
2) "Jennifer" is listed first so is probably the oldest and is probably Kathy's daughter.
3) WHO IS MADISON???

Presumably Rob's son Dougie has not been born yet, but who is Madison??

A "fixer" for Doug.

yes... but i what i meant was... why does jimmi t think price reads this thread, figured out who jimmi t was, and then left the note?

or are you saying that since he's the fixer, that's exactly the kind of stuff they have price doing? he doesn't strike me as being that crafty though.

088726f545b2b8611cba4bf15bed.jpeg

the way I see it left to right: DoFo daughter; Mikey, Renata holding Doug Jr; Rob; Diane; don't know who the woman is next to Diane; one of the little kids standing is Rob's daughter; Kathy; DoFo daughter; DoFo daughter; Randy and Doug's wife behind the two teen girls; then Doug; then the guy barely visible lurking behind Doug...

Here's my post from January 30th, where I tried to identify everyone in the pic. (The thread was discussing Scott MacIntyre and his lawsuit alleging Rob Ford ordered the jailhouse beating that seriously injured him. We noted that Scott MacIntyre had attended this event, He was lurking behind Doug).

I now think the unidentified woman in between Diane and Kathy is Kathy's daughter, Jennifer. There are two kids in front of Diane and Jennifer. One is Stephanie (Rob's daughter). Rob's son is in Renata's arms. Is the other little child "Madison" ? Whose is she? (or he?)

Googling on Dieter Kiklas brought up old articles -- mostly about Ennio Stirpe's brutal attack on a Vaughan woman after being released early from prison for the Mike Kiklas murder.
http://www.canada.com/story_print.html?id=98fa3920-8f0f-4cb0-9543-4632a7a0fe72&sponsor=

This was where I learned how old Kathy's daughter was (11 at time of killing, so born in 1987) and that her dad was Mike K. It's interesting because Mike K was her "high school sweetheart" and she gets pregnant with his kid, but then ends up marrying Ennio. Wonder what happened there.

But why was the daughter such a mystery? And what is her name?

I figured finding Douglas Ford Sr.'s obituary would get me a name; they usually list everyone's name, right? And he had been an MPP & the Fords think that they are the Kennedys, so surely there would be an obit.
I can't read the cursive writing on the graphic one, the pic is too small
http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/nationalpost/obituary.aspx?n=douglas-bruce-ford&pid=145558584

But then I found this:
https://www.ogs.on.ca/ogspi/2006/06mos002.htm

Three things:
1) Randy and his wife Lisa??? Randy has/had a wife?
2) "Jennifer" is listed first so is probably the oldest and is probably Kathy's daughter.
3) WHO IS MADISON???

Presumably Rob's son Dougie has not been born yet, but who is Madison??

just felt like reiterating that mikey's dad is ennio stirpe.

i think you are right about the order meaning things... so... kathy is a grandmother? madison is jennifer's kid?

Last edited:
Jonathan Goldsbie's live tweeting of the play about Donovan's account of RoFo's wild night in March.
Pretty funny. Now I wish I had gone to see it!

Heading east on a 501 replacement bus to see One Wild Night In (outside the) March, adapted by David Ferry from Kevin Donovan's Ford exposé.
The short play is being performed at midnight at Hitch, the most dimly lit bar I have visited in memory.
Perhaps one day I will see an adaptation of the Will Smith movie Hitch performed at a bar called One Wild Night in March.
I've been granted permission to live-tweet the performance.
Ten minutes to showtime, I see the bag of McDonald's.
Donovan's piece has apparently been used with permission.
And now an interjected explanation of the origin of the word "Escalade."
It's essentially the article with interjected commentary. Now a definition of "domestic abuse."
A drunk man at the bar adds his own interjections. "I grew up around those types!" he yells as we hear about effects of racism on children.
Now we see Lisi being pummelled until he cries.
Commentary tells us about the nutritional content of a Big Mac.
We're at the point where Big Macs are being eaten off the floor.
It closes with a reading of the Twelve Steps.
Play now over. "Ford has become a creature in our imagination," Ferry explains. "A barnacle!" the drunk man at the bar yells.
Now people in the bar are saying wrong things about why Gawker broke the story ahead of the Star, but I don't want to start lecturing.

Daniel Dale ‏@ddale8 42m @goldsbie Is this a terrible play?
Jonathan Goldsbie @goldsbie ‏39m @ddale8 No. These are seasoned theatre artists who know what they're doing. It's also almost over.

Ivor Tossell ‏@ivortossell 38m @goldsbie Just to double-check, are you entirely sure this isn't a terrible play?
Jonathan Goldsbie ‏@goldsbie 35m @ivortossell It's really more an experimental staged reading rehearsed in very little time, but I approve.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back