1.4K     1 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 1.2K     1 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 540     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Lastman was supported by many in North York for operating that city efficiently and effectively, and for keeping property taxes low."

That might have worked for him as mayor of North York, but he was in over his head when it came to the issues of running a larger city.

Just so we're clear, I can still read it in a drunken stupor, right?

ddale8 1:02pm via Web
The Ford Rule: Integrity commissioner wants councillors to sign declaration saying they've read Code of Conduct.

How can you read that paragraph and not think of the Ford brothers?

ddale8 1:07pm via Web
The integrity commissioner also wants this optimistic paragraph in the Code of Conduct: http://pic.twitter.com/gAJv2QNe5P

Last edited:
tiffer said:
ddale8 1:07pm via Web
The integrity commissioner also wants this optimistic paragraph in the Code of Conduct: http://pic.twitter.com/gAJv2QNe5P

It's a shame they have to spell that out for adults. Don't they teach it in school anymore?

BTW What is the penalty if you break Rule #9?

Last edited:
It's a shame they have to spell that out for adults. Don't they teach it in school anymore?

BTW What is the penalty if you break Rule #9?

Hence the breathalyzers in the TDSB. Enough people break the rules in epic proportions and cause feathers to ruffle, the more we need to make sure...
no need for Big Brother, we shall do it to ourselves...oooohh.....my hat is coming out.

During the noon hour on CP24 Doug Ford mentioned that he received a 2 page print-out of a rap sheet from the police. He never mentioned what or whom the "rap sheet" with and LeDrew didn't ask for clarification. If LeDrew had any sense he would have asked to see it, get a copy of it and finally; ask Doug how did he manage to get such a sheet from the police department?

Hence the breathalyzers in the TDSB. Enough people break the rules in epic proportions and cause feathers to ruffle, the more we need to make sure...
no need for Big Brother, we shall do it to ourselves...oooohh.....my hat is coming out.

Reminds me of when Robbie's mom told S. Ledrew she wanted him to install a breathalyzer in the Escalade. :D

During the noon hour on CP24 Doug Ford mentioned that he received a 2 page print-out of a rap sheet from the police. He never mentioned what or whom the "rap sheet" with and LeDrew didn't ask for clarification. If LeDrew had any sense he would have asked to see it, get a copy of it and finally; ask Doug how did he manage to get such a sheet from the police department?
Maybe it was Rob's rap sheet?

I seem to recall Robyn Doolittle saying somewhere (in her book, or maybe in an interview) that it's rather difficult to access information from the police regarding calls they've received. There are privacy issues. It's not as easy to obtain as it is in the USA, for example. So how did Doug get a rap sheet? Is that something a councillor can do? Or did Taverner pull strings for him, again.

I seem to recall Robyn Doolittle saying somewhere (in her book, or maybe in an interview) that it's rather difficult to access information from the police regarding calls they've received. There are privacy issues. It's not as easy to obtain as it is in the USA, for example. So how did Doug get a rap sheet? Is that something a councillor can do? Or did Taverner pull strings for him, again.
Or is he just making it up?

Again, Rob and Doug can repeatedly make up whatever they like because they won't ever answer for it, nor will they speak in any depth to members of the press not named Warmington or LeDrew.

In reading those tweets from the Ledrew "interview" I have a feeling he hasn't talked to Rob in a while. He was very vague as to whether Rob was coming back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back