1.5K     1 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 1.2K     1 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 545     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
If someone is forcing young girls into being prostitutes at Muzik or some other place frequented by RoFo. then there is a child sex ring being operated by one of RoFo's friends.

From reading Twitter, I've never seen such a collection of mental health experts. :)

I expect if Jeffcoat doesn't already have a ratepayer's association, they soon will.

If their property values have in fact decreased as claimed, they may be entitled to compensation.

There will be profits from the sale of the 43 acre Thistletown property.

Is this an accidental repeat posting? Because you have posted all of this before including the compensation bit and the twitter mental health experts. Multiple people have posted things in this thread that one could reasonably use to counter the property values claim. It's BS and if there is any thing to it (which I SERIOUSLY doubt) it definitely wouldn't be to the amount that Doug is claiming, and I'm not sure you could tie it specifically to the group home and not other things that impact a real estate market (like bigoted, nimby neighbours).

I think (hope anyway) that what happened in Parkdale helped people realize the mistakes that were made. Those people were released with very little support, and crappy landlords took major advantage of them. It really did impact Parkdale in an extreme way, but I think the community is actually better off for it now. Besides, some residents say that the Gardiner destroyed the community way before that did. It cut Parkdale off from the lake, and created a huge barrier. Others complain about Caribana or the Ex. Everyone has opinions about what ruins communities.

Parkdale representing. 14 years living here, but hanging out going back to Casita times (LIberty Wasteland was so much more fun than the current Whistler-esque config). We moved here because a) we loved it and b) nightlife tourists were puking and pissing on our lawn just off College St. on Montrose). The housing stock here alone makes it amazing. The existing community made it more so.

The Expressway did indeed screw the place, once upon a time. Now, gentrification - with which I have no issue - is bringing new problems. And not those one might think. Property values mean the the psychological 'break' formerly created by the Dufferin bridge has been overcome (Condo on the SW corner of Q&D, see other parts of UT for progress). The once-home of the "crazies" and "the poors" is now sought out by high-end professionals. The lawyers, etc. are now interjecting themselves into community matters with skilled zeal. It's a new, well-spoken nimby-ism, sadly couched in progressive argument. Which, of course, is their right. However, there is a 'gated-ness' seeping in that is at odds with the reality(ies?) of the place: Tibetans, Roma, de-institutionalized copers, Jameson NewCans, and, yes, crackheads. Oh, and 30 Maynard. Which is woven into the place. No biggie.

So, if Parkdale is considered 'downtown', these newly-settled, mostly disenfranchised zanies are the 'elites' of Fordian demonology.

Yet, we all get along (well, the lawyers are learning) .

This occurred to me as well. It may also just be a matter of Thug doubling down the pandering to "the base" because he realizes they're all he has left. And let's face it, beating up on smaller, weaker targets - like autistic kids, say - gets right to the heart and soul (such as it is) of Ford Nayshun.

Whatever the specifics, it had the feeling of a calculated move to me. Thug's been AWOL in his ward for weeks now; months, even. And he decides to resurface to make this nasty little stand? No, he obviously figures he has something to gain here. Though in fairness, I should mention I do think he was expressing his opinion honestly, being that he's a worthless piece of scum and all.
I see nothing in Doug's autism comments that aren't par for the course for these guys. It's how they always would have responded to an issue like this. Don't credit conspiracy where something can be explained by simple stupidity.

From reading Twitter, I've never seen such a collection of mental health experts. :)

I expect if Jeffcoat doesn't already have a ratepayer's association, they soon will.

If their property values have in fact decreased as claimed, they may be entitled to compensation.

There will be profits from the sale of the 43 acre Thistletown property.

If their prop values didn't go down with what Doug did to his place when he renovated, they'll be just fine moving forward. Having said that, I could live with, and sleep just fine, thank-you, if a little karmic balance knocked a couple of $k off the selling prices because this lot have some pretty ugly ideas themselves...

If someone is forcing young girls into being prostitutes at Muzik or some other place frequented by RoFo. then there is a child sex ring being operated by one of RoFo's friends.
Wow, it takes several loops of speculation on what already is cold groundless MM-initiated rumour to reach this spot. Suddenly we're doing Twin Peaks across the border at One-Eyed Jacks.

Wow, it takes several loops of speculation on what already is cold groundless MM-initiated rumour to reach this spot. Suddenly we're doing Twin Peaks across the river at One-Eyed Jacks.
Ha :) MM didn't start it. That rumour was on here last year after crackgate. And other UTers have said they have heard the same rumours. Jimmi T ( I believe) said that he had heard it was a girl from Dixon.
It is like the rumours that DoFo was a hash dealer in high school. I heard those rumours from multiple sources a long time before the Globe printed its article. If it is coming from multiple sources who don't know each other, then there is likely to be some truth to it.

If you DO buy into the sex tape speculation, how else could it have come about?

If you DO buy into the sex tape speculation, how else could it have come about?

Minors turning tricks for drugs or money to buy clothes, name brand whatever? The latter motivation is apparently quite prevalent in Japan, of all places, or so I've read.

My biggest problem with the sex tape scenario is how or why RoFo could let this happen. Even he would understand this is the final nail in the coffin.

ParkdalePetunia said:
Multiple people have posted things in this thread that one could reasonably use to counter the property values claim. It's BS and if there is any thing to it (which I SERIOUSLY doubt) it definitely wouldn't be to the amount that Doug is claiming, and I'm not sure you could tie it specifically to the group home and not other things that impact a real estate market (like bigoted, nimby neighbours).

I am sure you are correct.

But, would it be possible ( I don't know, because I'm not an expert ) that the city may do a property assessment if requested to do so by the residents?

Last edited:
Minors turning tricks for drugs or money to buy clothes, name brand whatever? The latter motivation is apparently quite prevalent in Japan, of all places, or so I've read.

My biggest problem with the sex tape scenario is how or why RoFo could let this happen. Even he would understand this is the final nail in the coffin.

The ever popular Drunken Stupor.

Regarding possible sex tape.

There is a very plausible possibility one exists but my guess is it's Elena Basso.

Here are some facts:

1. While smoking crack at 15 Windsor with the Basso some drug dealer "lifts" Ford's phone.
2. Rub goes MENTAL trying to get it back, enlisting Lisi to drop off weed for the return of the phone.
3. Elena Basso is a crack addict.
4. Elena Basso has in the past worked as a prostitute.
5. Crack addicts are known to trade sex for crack.
6. Rub is loaded with cash and I bet he also had a good sized baggie of rocks.

My guess is a desperate for more crack Basso traded sex with Rub in exchange for rocks and he filmed it on his phone.

Regarding possible sex tape.

There is a very plausible possibility one exists but my guess is it's Elena Basso.

Here are some facts:

1. While smoking crack at 15 Windsor with the Basso some drug dealer "lifts" Ford's phone.
2. Rub goes MENTAL trying to get it back, enlisting Lisi to drop off weed for the return of the phone.
3. Elena Basso is a crack addict.
4. Elena Basso has in the past worked as a prostitute.
5. Crack addicts are known to trade sex for crack.
6. Rub is loaded with cash and I bet he also had a good sized baggie of rocks.

My guess is a desperate for more crack Basso traded sex with Rub in exchange for rocks and he filmed it on his phone.

Nah.

Screenshot-1.jpg

SEC results GREENESTONE HEALTHCARE CORP.

Attachments

• Screenshot-1.jpg
    Screenshot-1.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 1,172
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back