3.2K     3 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 1.7K     2 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 621     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought we'd established it was the chief of staff who was driving? No source, sorry; just what I thought I'd read.
I noted earlier that the grey car that took RoFo to Buttonville was very similar to the one that dropped him at home a day or two earlier, which was definitely driven by Jacobs. On the clips I saw of the airport trip, the driver was not visible. I noted and posted part of the lic. plate # visible in the earlier clip, but no-one has posted info on the plate of the airport car. Someone must know Jacobs's plate #? RFMG?

Last edited:
I wonder if the alleged death threat rob received and cops visiting city hall fits anywhere into last weeks events. Cops visited right before he left for chicago

I thought we'd established it was the chief of staff who was driving? No source, sorry; just what I thought I'd read.

<tinfoil hat>Also: he got into a grey car. Les Nessman, have you made the connection between the grey car Ford got into and the grey car seen fleeing the scene of the Woodbridge/Vaughan shootings?</tinfoil hat>

(no, I'm not serious about that last bit)

A silver honda civic with tinted windows was seen leaving the scene of both recent mob hits...

<tinfoil hat>Also: he got into a grey car. Les Nessman, have you made the connection between the grey car Ford got into and the grey car seen fleeing the scene of the Woodbridge/Vaughan shootings?</tinfoil hat>

(no, I'm not serious about that last bit)

Ive got my satellite tracking geek team zeroing in on the grey/ silver car! don't you worry bout dat gumba;)

more seriously, just watched cp24 and thug call the little girl satan. what a douchebag he is!

So, he is somewhere in the GTA...

KatieSimpson24 5:32pm via TweetDeck
Doug Ford blames the media for creating a circus. Says Rob Ford is nowhere close to the GTA.

10329117_10152419255335833_8345477085651474603_n.jpg

I noted earlier that the grey car that took RoFo to Buttonville was very similar to the one that dropped him at home a day or two earlier, which was definitely driven by Jacobs. On the clips I saw of the airport trip, the driver was not visible. I noted and posted part of the lic. plate # visible in the earlier clip, but no-one has posted info on the plate of the airport car. Someone must know Jacobs's plate #? RFMG?

I saw a number of tweets in which people said that it was Jacobs, but not (IIRC) what they were basing that on.

Question: Why couldn't Ford's suitcase have gone into the trunk or back seat of the grey car? In other words, why did Mikey take the suitcase in his car? Just helpful (probably bought and paid for by Doug) nephew wanting to see Unca' Rob off at the airport? Seems fishy, but maybe it wasn't anything more than Mikey wanting to be remembered in the will.

Last edited:
more seriously, just watched cp24 and thug call the little girl satan. what a douchebag he is!

Here is her Twitter profile:

Screen Shot 2014-05-07 at 5.38.04 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2014-05-07 at 5.38.20 PM.jpg

Doug apparently does not use Twitter, so perhaps someone told him about her 'moniker'.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-05-07 at 5.38.04 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-05-07 at 5.38.04 PM.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 866
  • Screen Shot 2014-05-07 at 5.38.20 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-05-07 at 5.38.20 PM.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 832
Last edited:
And if Rob hadn't been spotted at a Timmy's...

BenSpurr 5:38pm via TweetDeck
Doug's plea for the media to leave Rob alone might carry more weight if the mayor hadn't given an interview to the Sun yesterday.

BHCM 615

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9TZ-Wx33_A

Coming off her twitter page
Cayla.jpg

Ive got my satellite tracking geek team zeroing in on the grey/ silver car! don't you worry bout dat gumba;)

Attachments

• Cayla.jpg
    Cayla.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 834
Here's my question: where's RoFo's Escalade?

There is someone on UT (sorry, can't remember the 'handle') who has relatives that live on Ford's street. Perhaps he/she can find out whether it is still in the driveway or not?

Last edited:
Could Rob be hiding out at Muzik? I'm sure he's still entitled to free booze and a steady supply of hostesses. Just noticed that scheduled for May 10th is a birthday bash for another international man of intrigue, North Korean's very own diplomat, Dennis Rodman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back