393     1 
News   Jul 08, 2024
 1.1K     7 
News   Jul 08, 2024
 635     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't buy for a second that this was some sort of Doug Ford mastermind setup. With it happening in Kathy's house, this looks really BAD for the family. It draws more attention to the entire family's drug history, it paints Kathy as an enabler, co-user, and continuing addict, it puts Mikey Ford in a bad light as the heir apparent, and Lisi's presence immediately puts everything into a bad context for Rob because Lisi is intimately related to the ITO, extortion, and envelope exchanges. So for people who are paying attention, it basically gives you an instant reminder of all the bad behavior of the last year. The only way this works for Doug is if he has decided that Rob is DONE and that he wants to step in for him.

I also won't believe that Ford is in rehab until one of the papers can confirm this. He's not on medical leave and nowhere in the statement does it say rehab (just 'professional help', the same term that was used before when he hired a roid-dealing personal trainer). Maybe he really hit rock bottom and is in rehab, but until it is confirmed, I will default to my usual stance on anything he says - he's lying.

I can see Kathy being in on it because she's an addict kept on a short financial leash. Not Sandro though

Upon reflection, I don't think Sandro was in on it either. But Kathy is definitely drug addled and desperate enough to do anything Doug tells her to do. Especially if he's dangling what to her would be a lot of money.

Last year Scott McIntyre was willing to do an on camera sit down interview and spill absolutely everything he knew about Rob Ford's drug use for 20K, so we aren't talking about big amounts here...

Worth remembering is the fact that Kathy apparently did not pass the lie detector test when a large amount of family money apparently disappeared. ref: "Crazy Town".

( I understand that lie detector tests are not infallible. )

"In one anecdote recounted in the book, Doug Sr. summoned his four grown children — Kathy, Randy, Doug and Rob — to his home in 1998 to undergo a polygraph test. Someone had stolen a wad of bills — enough to buy a luxury car — in a tin can he hid behind a brick in his basement wall and he suspected his offspring. Kathy and her husband at the time were lying, according to the machine."
http://news.nationalpost.com/2014/0...s-after-father-died-in-2006-new-book-alleges/

Last edited:
I think US customs should be checking up on Rob.

Surely that is the reason he said he was crossing the border.

If he IS actually in rehab, I feel sorry for the other patients as I am sure the place has turned to a shit show with his presence.

No way doug was involved with the latest crack video. Might have set up his rehab stay in Chicago though. Maybe Kathy knew they were sending rob to rehab and thought this was her last chance to record him

He's definitely NOT in rehab. In this day and age and with his immense notoriety, there's absolutely no way a fellow in-patient, facility worker, or heck, even janitor etc. at such a rehab facility wouldn't possibly leak that info out. No mention of the facility = he's not in rehab. He's more likely hanging out with Deco labels chums in Chicago.

Just playing out the speculation here, but would your opinion change if Lisi got consideration from the crown in exchange for help with the setup?
No, because there's nothing in it for the crown. Also this speculation is ridiculous because the phone used to record Ford smoking crack had a broken microphone. If there was any kind of setup I'm sure they would have used a phone that actually worked.

Lisi would have to set up Ford to be caught (recorded) admitting to involvement in the conspiracy to commit extortion (getting back the smartphone and first crack smoking video).

Last edited:
These conspiracy theories are fucking hilarious ... as delusional as RF himself.

Soon enough you'll all be complaining about chemtrails.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back