664     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 592     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 734     2 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
If a little salty language offends you, I can edit the post.

It wasn't being used a pejorative against a member here.

I think it is interesting that some posters here, today, are saying that Rob is not in rehab. I agree with you guys. I have been saying it around home since Thursday -- the rehab stuff is b.s.

Funny isn't it? Our default position wrt the Ford family now is that they're lying.

I'll believe Rob is in rehab when I see proof. Until then, I figure he is in a basement in Chicago, hanging out and doing his thing. (watching sports and getting high) If Ford was really in rehab, somebody would have seen him by now and reported it. Ford can't go anywhere without people tweeting about it. Someone would have spilled the beans by now.

These conspiracy theories are fucking hilarious ... as delusional as RF himself.

Soon enough you'll all be complaining about chemtrails.
This 4045 paged thread has about 4030 pages of speculation and outlandish theories.
No one has mentioned chemtrails yet..... except YOU! (Is that you, DoFo?)

Rehab clinic/FEMA camp, what's the difference to a conspiracy theorist?

Hmmm, good question!
But...I'm pretty sure they don't ask you about your feelings at the fema death camps.
And, while I'm sure the body bags are quite classy, they would have nothing on RoFo's fake Chi-town Deco label rehab.

Rehab clinic/FEMA camp, what's the difference to a conspiracy theorist?

you are shit posting

please stop that

9G0bo3y.jpg

All this conspiracy theorizing is stupid. Simply put Rob wanted to get wasted, his choice of venue was the one that afforded him the most privacy, his sisters. He got videoed while gacked and decided that a trip to rehab would be good for his image and it will also shield him from the world press.

Any talk that Doug and Kathy orchestrated this is the kind of regressive thinking I would characterize as belonging to Ford Nation types.

I agree. There's a simple explanation that reflects prior experience - Rob Ford's an addict, Kathy Ford's an addict, he went round to smoke crack with her in her basement because that's what addicts do. He got caught again and the Fords decided they had to do something to try to prop up his falling numbers, so off he went.

Please explain the difference between my denouncement of unfounded conspiracy theories as opposed to your post.

Whatever. Good for you.

It's no conspiracy theory to say that Rob going to rehab sometime between May and July was almost certainly Plan A, B or C for for the campaign. The only questions are whether rehab was the main plan or a contingency, and whether the videos triggered the execution of the plan or vice versa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back