349     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 508     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 628     2 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the TPS are finally closing in on Ford, or if the mafia are closing in, it would certainly explain the nervousness in Doug Ford's voice while giving his statement today. Why would he be nervous if Ford was going to rehab? He sounded absolutely terrified. There's something else going on. Maybe Doug will be arrested? Something major must be on the way. Doug has never sounded the way he did today.
Or maybe the fact that he actually had to admit to something instead of just stumbling his way through his usual bluster unnerved him?

Mayor Rob Ford: More drug use evidence and a leave of absence...

Today's Ford headlines:

View attachment 25515

Everyone: This was mentioned in news reports that I saw here in the NYC area today (5/1) and with this new
evidence of drug use RF is now taking a long-anticipated leave of absence to get help...

This new evidence could take away any chance that RF had to win re-election and he certainly needs to get
outside help for his problems...a long term leave of absence along with a stay in rehab is what he realizes that
he finally needs in comparison with his repeated denials that he has had problems with substance abuse...

After learning of this news I have the Amy Winehouse song "Rehab" on my mind...I am thinking "It's time to
go to rehab...Yes! Yes! Yes!"

Could RF be going to the Betty Ford Center for his rehab stay? See: www.bettyfordcenter.org

LI MIKE

Last edited:
If the TPS are finally closing in on Ford, or if the mafia are closing in, it would certainly explain the nervousness in Doug Ford's voice while giving his statement today. Why would he be nervous if Ford was going to rehab? He sounded absolutely terrified. There's something else going on. Maybe Doug will be arrested? Something major must be on the way. Doug has never sounded the way he did today.

Don't do this to yourself!

4000 pages is pretty incredible. Congratulations. And thanks to Jimmi T for credible insider information without the hysteria. Oh, and please can we ease up on the 'connect the dots' jokes?

Look closely at the picture you can see the right honorable Mr. Ford looking directly into the camera; as if to check if he's correctly in the frame. This, along with the fact that his sister and earnest former driver and fellow narcotic aficionado were present, may be an indirect confirmation that it is a willful self-destruct by Ford. In a way, it may be his desperate attempt to present his family with the fait-accompli that he's done with being mayor.

I believe this to be entirely correct. The camera part anyway. The framing in the screenshots is too deliberate and consistent to be merely opportunistic. Maybe the rest of the video is random and shaky with the subject flitting in and out of a static frame. But the stills provided look framed and blocked. Even purposefully 'lit' to make activity depicted clear and discernible. Not sure about the motives attributed in the quote above, but the whole thing seems fabricated with some intent and goal in mind.

4000 pages is pretty incredible. Congratulations. And thanks to Jimmi T for credible insider information without the hysteria. Oh, and please can we ease up on the 'connect the dots' jokes?
Didn't we lose some pages not too long ago? Who knows what the true count is.
And yes, much thanks to Jimmi T!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back