991     1 
News   Jul 04, 2024
 772     0 
News   Jul 04, 2024
 625     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lisi and Ford might be having marital err bromance problems!

When this is all said and done and some insider writes a tell-all, I would LOVE to know more about the dynamics of that relationship. I can't explain it, but I've never thought for a second that Lisi was working for the TPS or wearing a wire, or was ready to rat him out. I've always gotten a vibe that theirs is some sort of bizarre, dysfunctional, but intensely loyal close friendship. Inasmuch as either of them are capable of that sort of thing.

Metroman is actually on his game tonight. Go look at his twitter:) not just the 48hrs warrant thing but the tweets leading up!

Interesting musings by MM but that's all they are.

You guys are going to get worked-up into a tizzy thinking an arrest is coming (again) only to be disappointed (again).

Just *enjoy* the past couple days for what they are!

Metroman is actually on his game tonight. Go look at his twitter:) not just the 48hrs warrant thing but the tweets leading up!

He's still my internet hero.

I wonder if Jimmi and MM are like Clark Kent and Superman with that quick change in the phone booth thing?

( Just kidding, Jimmi T )

Last edited:
If the TPS are finally closing in on Ford, or if the mafia are closing in, it would certainly explain the nervousness in Doug Ford's voice while giving his statement today. Why would he be nervous if Ford was going to rehab? He sounded absolutely terrified. There's something else going on. Maybe Doug will be arrested? Something major must be on the way. Doug has never sounded the way he did today.

VTB: I think most journalists actually give him the heads up when they are about to print the story. Even though he treats them like crap, they ask him if he wants to comment or see what they have before the go to print. Not sure if G&M did so in this situation.

They did, according to Robyn Doolittle in a G&M interview. But, IIRC, she also said they saw the vid on Wed, so not much time for the Fords to prepare.

I have my doubts he's actually going to a facility however. Would not be surprised if he's just taking a time-out at a property they own or something.

Interesting musings by MM but that's all they are.

You guys are going to get worked-up into a tizzy thinking an arrest is coming (again) only to be disappointed (again).

Just *enjoy* the past couple days for what they are!

Come on....the rofo Elian pic is awesome!

Musings......that's exactly what most tweets are:) have some fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back