506     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 627     2 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoa Nelly! Tranna is hot tonight!

So lemme get this right, folks?

Hizzonor is witnessed doing lines and other such drugs in the back rooms of an establishment that is protected by the city's finest...paid duty? Or off duty? Is that what I'm reading?

An establishment given full reins as the city's only EDM venue. An establishment that does not charge hizzonor for services and product? An establishment that provides free supplies to hizzonors summer bbq's?

What would Crockett and Tubbs do? Will Castillo pull them off the case and call in the Feds ( well the prov's- OPP)?

I take a little b'nizz trip to Chicago and come back to this. What's a bro to do;)

Folks, the poppy corn maker is working overtime for the next few days:)

Tony Smyth
‏@LateNightCam
Rob Ford makes a mad dash for the back door, after his return home with staff and family. #RobFord #MadDash #cbcto pic.twitter.com/iKMNYqEhNu
BmhjFUpCUAA-P3k.jpg:large

what's in the bag and who is with him (someone barely visible, blocked by Renata's car).

This is all just more of the same about his personal life, which his base has already deemed as irrelevant. All tasteless behavior from the past year will be blamed on his addiction. He will emerge from rehab a new man. Will he keep his shit together? Probably not.

What we need is a story exposing a waste of taxpayers' money.
His base will still find a way to defend it..

Also, let it be said: the Raptors played a hell of an exciting game and are a win away from the next round. I 'm kind of annoyed Fordmageddon is distracting from that, actually.

Heullvanight in these parts.

Minny won in o/t, Kings completed an historic comeback but all we're talking about is Ford.

It's hilarious to me that the Star was sitting on the muzik story only to have their competitors force them to rush it out, exactly how Gawker forced their hand almost a year ago.

I don't see why they had to rush it out. This story would've been just as good tomorrow night. (Well, we don't know what RoFo is planning for us tomorrow, but...) Hell, it would've been better tomorrow night. They have no pics, it happened weeks ago. everyone will be buzzing about the Globe story with pics and the Sun story with audio. The Star's story is actually very important re: MUZIK more so than Ford, but no one's gonna notice it in all this melee.

I don't see why they had to rush it out. This story would've been just as good tomorrow night. (Well, we don't know what RoFo is planning for us tomorrow, but...) Hell, it would've been better tomorrow night. They have no pics, it happened weeks ago. everyone will be buzzing about the Globe story with pics and the Sun story with audio. The Star's story is actually very important re: MUZIK more so than Ford, but no one's gonna notice it in all this melee.
Corruption and misuse of office.
Muzik is what will bring RoFo down.

in the transcript from the night at Sullie's he mentions going to California if he doesn't win.
I'm pretty much 100% convinced that the Ford brothers have some crappy reality show in the works.
That right there is enough reason to not vote for him in my opinion. Someone who would just pick up and leave this city because they lose the election? I live in Toronto, because I love this city!

(And not unprecedented in affluent Etobicoke mythology: some might remember the Kinnear-Ralph murder-suicide on Edenbridge in 1982.)

I do remember that - I was just up the street when that occurred; an innocent young thing who couldn't imagine what could possibly drive someone to that. I've grown up since.

Looks like the Sun has rushed out the audio tape.

I'd like to see a transcript. The newspapers are falling over one another to be the one to control the message.
http://www.torontosun.com/2014/04/30/mayor-rob-ford-ready-to-take-a-break

I'm guessing tomorrow's news will be much more damning.

The Sun has now published a transcript. Take a look at its site. (How accurate it is 'around the edges' is open to debate. There is a lot of inaudible/garbled/ppl talking over one another.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back