1.4K     1 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 1.2K     1 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 542     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey now there's a marketing idea, commemorative Bobbles with different outfits for different classic Ford meltdown days. Leaf sweater for one or the other of the ACC nights, the Argo jersey apology to Dale day, the red tie night at the Steak Queen... and so on... Collect them all, Folks.

Here's a guy who could do up some comic dress-up doll fridge magnets. Maybe we could sell them and divide the money among other more worthy candidates. ;) We could get him some drag queen and homo-erotic clothes as well as a wrinkly grey suit with bad ties and sweaty shirts. The combinations would be priceless.

You don't really want me to answer that, do you? :cool:

Actually, I find you informative and interesting in both environments, but, and this is said with more than a touch of humour, you're not nearly as much of a know-it-all dick when you're posting on UT.
Off topic. Therefore:
ban him.jpg

Attachments

• ban him.jpg
    ban him.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 1,022
You don't really want me to answer that, do you? :cool:

Actually, I find you informative and interesting in both environments, but, and this is said with more than a touch of humour, you're not nearly as much of a know-it-all dick when you're posting on UT.

It wouldn't be an aviation discussion without one or two know-it-all dicks. ;-)

Rob Ford: 'I won't be buying any more streetcars'
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/rob-ford-i-won-t-be-buying-any-more-streetcars-1.2604360

Oh yes you will, Robbie!

Jesus christ he actually said this out loud

"I won't be buying any more streetcars as long as I’m mayor and I’m planning to be mayor for a long time, much to your chagrin," Ford said, when speaking with reporters at a soccer complex.

How delusional is he?

"I just want to eventually phase 'em out," Ford said.

"Eventually, you know, maybe 20 years, 30 years, let's phase 'em out," he added.

Yeah you're lucky to live 20 years much less be mayor for 20 years

You know what's much cooler than Rob Ford bobbleheads? Records attacking Rob Ford the real-life bobblehead. Two of them will be released simultaneously at this anti-Ford party.
image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 892
Hey now there's a marketing idea, commemorative Bobbles with different outfits for different classic Ford meltdown days. Leaf sweater for one or the other of the ACC nights, the Argo jersey apology to Dale day, the red tie night at the Steak Queen... and so on... Collect them all, Folks.

According to Don Peat, Doug says they're releasing a Kimmel commemorative Magician!Rob bobblehead next week...:eek:

Anyone wondering whether drug use disconnects one from reality, or if it's true that cocaine fuels idiotic hubris and a tragically distorted sense of self, might want to check The Crackhead Mayor's pronouncements on his political future. Hilarious!

Jesus christ he actually said this out loud

You left out the best part:

"Spend, spend, spend, that’s Olivia Chow. Spend, spend, spend," he said [AFTER PROMISING THE BIGGEST SINGLE INFRASTRUCTURE PROJECT IN CANADA SINCE THE RAILROAD, WITH ZERO REVENUE TOOLS TO PAY FOR IT]." [addition mine]

You left out the best part:

"Spend, spend, spend, that’s Olivia Chow. Spend, spend, spend," he said [AFTER PROMISING THE BIGGEST SINGLE INFRASTRUCTURE PROJECT IN CANADA SINCE THE RAILROAD, WITH ZERO REVENUE TOOLS TO PAY FOR IT]." [addition mine]

YYZ Marc?

According to Don Peat, Doug says they're releasing a Kimmel commemorative Magician!Rob bobblehead next week...:eek:

ha! Exactly, that one is perfect for the collection. “Why are you dressed like a magician? Now, don’t get me wrong, I am very, very happy that you’re here. But why are you here? What good can come of this? Have you ever seen the show?” I don't think that will all fit on the base, though.

It wouldn't be an aviation discussion without one or two know-it-all dicks. ;-)
I wouldn't know, I've never seen one with that few. Of course my favourite are the PPs and Simmers lecturing the 777 ATPs on the altitude ceiling or the coriolis effect. :rolleyes:

Scary thought but if he makes it through the crack scandal and investigation it's possible he could be mayor for a long time. He'll keep running for as long as he's alive. What else is he going to do?

I see him losing this election then pathetically re-running in 4 years time (if he's still alive).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back