3.9K     5 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 1.9K     2 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 660     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I saw the Rob Fredo thing on twitter yesterday. I looked up the plot summaries of the Godfather triology, since I haven't seen them. (Sacrilege, I know.) It is eery how there are so many similarities. Once Mama Ford passes on, will Doug order Rob's hit?

Yeah he'd have to complete "Back on Track" if he wanted to get his license back after the 1yr suspension. That is far from "court ordered substance abuse treatment". That is more like "voluntary overpriced driver draining for people convicted of drunk driving".

Must be this?
http://www.remedial.net/faq.html

Words of wisdom from Ford to a man on his bachelor party

Untitled drawing (3).jpg

Attachments

• Untitled drawing (3).jpg
    Untitled drawing (3).jpg
    79 KB · Views: 979
Hi guys! First time posting, long time lurker, etc.
FYI, I found Doug. He was on my 7:45 flight from ft lauderdale to toronto this morning. Couldn't tell if he looked angry or if it was his usual a-hole demeanor.
Probably explains why Rob went buckwild last....
Thanks for everything! Back to lurking :)
thanks for delurking to post! :)

Doug seems to run off to Ft. Lauderdale every chance he gets. I refuse to believe it's because he's sick of the polar vortex and desperate to keep up his tan. :p What gives?

Given that this is Ford's second offence at the Air Canada Centre, do you reckon he could be banned from the arena or all MLSE properties?

thanks for delurking to post! :)

Doug seems to run off to Ft. Lauderdale every chance he gets. I refuse to believe it's because he's sick of the polar vortex and desperate to keep up his tan. :p What gives?
Drugs from Colombia... Er, I mean, official Deco business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back