210     0 
News   Jul 05, 2024
 666     10 
News   Jul 05, 2024
 402     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Private issue, private time (no mention of lifting/dropping weights)

reporterdonpeat 1:45pm via Web
"I just had a private issue" Mayor Rob Ford when he got off the elevator at City Hall at 1 p.m. today

Ford getting into work this afternoon
ef816ebd-6409-4f32-8a10-b42eb9c911cd_300.jpg

And now it was "a private issue", not sick or a bad back. Something is up. That's is the face of a very worried/hungover man.

I don't know what they could do, but it is intimidating being filmed like this -- similarly in Council chambers and at the Ryerson debate the other day. Thugs and bullies do things like this. See Lucinda's response below.

Agreed. Just because it doesn't work on you doesn't mean that Ford's goons videoing you isn't intended to intimidate and shut down lawful & peaceful dissent. That we can even consider not being afraid tells us how lucky we are to live in Canada, and - by extension - how much we stand to lose if we do not fight those who would drag politics down into the cesspit of violence and corruption.

Ford getting into work this afternoon
ef816ebd-6409-4f32-8a10-b42eb9c911cd_300.jpg

And now it was "a private issue", not sick or a bad back. Something is up. That's is the face of a very worried/hungover man.

Never seen Robbie look that defeated.

Pedro Marques ‏@MetroManTO
Doing my best not to work from Costa Rica but a dot just appeared that connects with others.

Arrrrg!

Edit: More:

Pedro Marques ‏@MetroManTO 52s
It appears Hotmail lawyer has defended the people who were driving around Dixon in fancy cars and a suitcase of money to buy the video.

This just in:
Pedro Marques @MetroManTO
It appears Hotmail lawyer has defended the people who were driving around Dixon in fancy cars and a suitcase of money to buy the video.

ADDED:

Pedro Marques @MetroManTO
At risk of getting my legs broken (I'm just the messenger!) the police are following leads about the Russian Mafia.

April Fools?

Private issue, private time (no mention of lifting/dropping weights)

reporterdonpeat 1:45pm via Web
"I just had a private issue" Mayor Rob Ford when he got off the elevator at City Hall at 1 p.m. today
Rob should start calling Doug to see which lie he is supposed to tell.

At risk of getting my legs broken (I'm just the messenger!) the police are following leads about the Russian Mafia.

He's pranking us...

Doing my best not to work from Costa Rica but a dot just appeared that connects with others.

Arrrrg!

Edit: More:

Pedro Marques ‏@MetroManTO 52s

Thank you for phoning home :).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back