434     0 
News   Jul 05, 2024
 833     11 
News   Jul 05, 2024
 441     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
TPS doesn't have a helicopter at the moment, I think. This could've been media that wasn't clearly marked. It was just notable because it was in a weird spot.

Since they don't own any, you can colour them any way you like in your head, dear.
police9.jpg

Attachments

• police9.jpg
    police9.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 864
reporterdonpeat 1:42pm via Web
"My brother (Rob Ford) starts at 6 a.m. until midnight" Doug Ford "Doing what though?" Adam Vaughan.

What is the intimidation though? Like who cares? What could they possibly do?

There's information in a police ITO that a friend of Rob Ford took a steel pipe to the legs of people who didn't give up information that Ford would have found useful to have.

Scott MacIntyre.

The organization Committe To Protect Journalists lists 70 killings of journalists, worldwide in 2013, where the motive have been confirmed.

Anything else?

What is the intimidation though? Like who cares? What could they possibly do?

I don't know what they could do, but it is intimidating being filmed like this -- similarly in Council chambers and at the Ryerson debate the other day. Thugs and bullies do things like this. See Lucinda's response below.

As a descendant of people who fled the rise of a totalitarian regime and wound up in Canada, I find this incredibly disturbing and enraging. The intimidation tactics used by the Ford crew in council chambers during the power-stripping debate were shocking as well. At the risk of sounding presumptuous, I think many people who have grown up in a mostly civil and mostly democratic country like Canada have missed the significance of these episodes.

reporterdonpeat 1:42pm via Web
"My brother (Rob Ford) starts at 6 a.m. until midnight" Doug Ford "Doing what though?" Adam Vaughan.

+10 to Adam Vaughan!

This is one of my favourite yet!

Demon Doug Ford ‏@CllrDemon 3m
I WOULD NEVER MILK THE TAXPAYERS UNLESS YOU CALL INHALING THEIR SOUL THROUGH THEIR SINUSES "MILKING". FOOLS! IT'S CALLED "REAPING" #TOPOLI

C-GNLE and C-GETF are owned by Canadian Helicopters and would not be painted in that livery anymore.

They were sold. TPS does not own helicopters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back