419     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 517     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 643     2 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been sued for libel (as a journalist) so I know all about it.

We all saw what happened when RoFo was threatened with a lawsuit by Dale. They rolled over in a heartbeat because they have SO much to hide. MetroMan has nothing to fear.

This thread went some strange places, but nonetheless, I am a former Master Mason. Based on the city's experiences with the Fords, it's unlikely that they are Masons. Discretion is a facet that Rob lacks - doesn't seem like his kind of club.

I was catching up on some reading and I am more surprised that no complaints have been made to the Lobbyist's Registrar at CH over the Fordfest this year. The owner of Muzic is a registered lobbyist and Chris Korwin-Kuchinski (sp) is registered to lobby on Muzic's behalf as well.
According to the rules, the owner screwed up, Ford screwed up OR as stated on the website, if the complaint suggests something criminal in nature, it should/will be referred to police.

May be the case, maybe not but drug trafficking is probably not on the TPS's minds. I am guessing if Ford or anyone else is charged it will be the obvious extortion and corruption charges. I still think that it will not only be him and it will be bigger than any of us ever imagined.
Maybe wishful thinking on my part to justify why is has been allowed to run wild for so long...

Last edited:
Chris Korwin-Kuczynski...MFP scandal profiteer.

ckk.jpg

Attachments

• ckk.jpg
    ckk.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 475
Just a little more into the business (sales) aspect
The largest label division....CCL 170M sales approx (2012) (the old Avery) Ranking as per Graphics Monthly 2011/12/13....3
Deco Label 33M (est 1962) Ranking 2011...35 2012...26 2013...33
Metro Label 31.2M (est 1974) Ranking 2011...50 2012...35 2013...36
Which company would you hitch your star to?

May be the case, maybe not but drug trafficking is probably not on the TPS's minds. I am guessing if Ford or anyone else is charged it will be the obvious extortion and corruption charges. I still think that it will not only be him and it will be bigger than any of us ever imagined.
Maybe wishful thinking on my part to justify why is has been allowed to run wild for so long...

I am by nature a pessimist, and the longer these rumours float around with no charges being laid, the more I get an "unfuckwithable" vibe.

I am by nature a pessimist, and the longer these rumours float around with no charges being laid, the more I get an "unfuckwithable" vibe.

I'm feeling the exact opposite way. The longer it sits with the OPP, the more I think that charges are coming. Yippee!!!!

Last edited:
I was catching up on some reading and I am more surprised that no complaints have been made to the Lobbyist's Registrar at CH over the Fordfest this year. The owner of Muzic is a registered lobbyist and Chris Korwin-Kuchinski (sp) is registered to lobby on Muzic's behalf as well.
According to the rules, the owner screwed up, Ford screwed up OR as stated on the website, if the complaint suggests something criminal in nature, it should/will be referred to police.

You did read about the request for lease extension by Muzik, I would expect. Did you read the legal opinion by the City Solicitor Anna Kinastowski?
It is an intersting read see
www.explace.on.ca/datafile/rte/files/Item 8-Muzik.pdf

You did read about the request for lease extension by Muzik, I would expect. Did you read the legal opinion by the City Solicitor Anna Kinastowski?
I haven't but will. I have read the extension is now back burnered because the length of extension constitutes a sale by the City. Funny, no one knew this when it was approved but once the MGM deal fell apart, everyone had an Ephiphany? That's the stuff that reeks to me.

Chris Korwin-Kuczynski...MFP scandal profiteer.

The woman in that pic (excised for space) is Maddie Di Muccio. She is a Newmarket Councillor that has been on the wrong side of two integrity commissioner reports in her first and only term, and had expressed an interest in the Newmarket-Aurora OPC nom to replace Frank Klees, Hudak killed her application personally due to some publicly critical articles in the Sun and some privately critical e-mails with a Klees staffer who's own interest in the OPC N-A nom were killed for some e-mails of his own. There is a not zero chance she will run for mayor in Newmarket. Two peas in a pod.

Last edited:

This link just takes one to a URL not found message. As you obviously are skilled at finding things on the City's sites, can you post another path to the opinion, please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back