Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like MM is done for the night.

Screen Shot 2014-03-26 at 11.48.32 PM.jpg

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-03-26 at 11.48.32 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-03-26 at 11.48.32 PM.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 550
When Rob Ford asks "Are you perfect" people should reply "there is a big difference between being perfect and being a COMPLETE TRAIN WRECK". Ford is a train wreck and he needs to be called out on it. He doesn't just make A MISTAKE, he makes blunder, after blunder, after massive blunder. It's not the occasional mistake that most people make, it's the fact that his mistakes happen on a regular basis. In fact, his blunders are not mistakes, they are his normal every day life. Ford's whole life is one big disaster, after another and his opponents need to make this perfectly clear. What it all boils down to is Ford has terrible judgement. It's not just a matter of him not being "perfect".

Exactly! Next time he asks "Nobody voted me in to be perfect" all someone has to respond is, "You've set the bar so low that if a mayor can go a week without creating an international incident, that's good enough"

I don't use twitter so I can't ask these questions directly, but (1) Does anyone know why Metroman stopped posting here so regularly? and (2) Have there been explanations for previous erroneous information (i.e.. Rob Ford is going to have a bad Xmas)? I ask this not to suggest doubt, but just for clarification. Metroman is the reason I signed up to UT in the first place, he has my utmost respect.

Soylent Green is made out of People!

Only in the movie. In the book, it's a soy-lentil mix (hence SoyLent). Quite an anticlimactic twist if you've seen the movie first. :p

Note: The book's name is "Make Room! Make Room!"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back