806     1 
News   Jul 09, 2024
 1.7K     3 
News   Jul 09, 2024
 615     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would a mickey be enough for him to get drunk, at least to the level he seemed to be at in the video? I honestly have no idea how much that is for anyone to drink, let alone someone of his size who drinks a lot.

he'd be at least into the third mickey.... assuming it's just booze he's on for a regular hard drinker. Even cheap suit jackets have three pockets...

Would a mickey be enough for him to get drunk, at least to the level he seemed to be at in the video? I honestly have no idea how much that is for anyone to drink, let alone someone of his size who drinks a lot.

I'm sure he drank some of Doug's vodka. Remember the bottle he had in his desk when he was interviewed by CNN?

Also, Rob looks like he's gained some of his weight back.

RF has a history of using everything from crack to OxyContin. Why assume he's intoxicated from alcohol? All it does is give him a free pass.

He was wearing a blue shirt and tie on Friday night at the events he went to

I don't know, RoFo does not appear to be out of it to me, the attempt at diversion in the parade just comes off as an admittance of guilt.

Using the language that he did in front of a child is no different than the time he gave the finger to that mom and kid over his driving.

The important info is from witnesses of RoFo being in City Hall after hours for personal reasons, and can assume drinking. Another example of shitting on the Office from RoFo; all this entitlement will bite him on the ass.

Do we really think it's the first time a 13 year old kid has heard anything like that?

I crossed through NPS tonight again. Lights out in mayor's office. My theory is that he just left them on last night in one of his drunken stupors.

Last edited:
Stephen Page hosted 'my music' on CBC R2 today, and I was reminded of how badly his career was affected by being caught using cocaine. Stephen Page is a damn good person, but because he fully wore his shame he was tarred and feathered for it.

Good guys indeed finish last.

Yeah, good people always let fame go to their heads, snort coke and cheat on theirs wives when they have young kids. Yep, damn good person. Wtf??? He didn't leave BNL, he was given the option to bow out gracefully which I thought was a class act on behalf of the rest of his band, who could have hung him out to dry. The industry knows better, hence the little work he has. Page and Ford are like apples and oranges.

Stephen Page hosted 'my music' on CBC R2 today, and I was reminded of how badly his career was affected by being caught using cocaine. Stephen Page is a damn good person, but because he fully wore his shame he was tarred and feathered for it.

Good guys indeed finish last.

I read something about the Barenaked Ladies decision to retire Stephen Page and I think the cocaine wasn't the only issue, although it was a big one. A band like that would depend on U.S. travel and in this post-911 climate, a cocaine charge is serious enough to keep them out of the U.S.

I believe there were other issues though. It wasn't so harmonious as it appeared and Page was a bit of a lone wolf. The other guys were not too charitable when talking about him which I thought was insensitive and lacked class. A lot of performers do climb back from drug charges after doing a stint in rehab but if there was already animosity, it's unlikely the will to include him was there.

In a strange coincidence when Page was arrested for drugs he was in the company of someone named Ford

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back