782     0 
News   Apr 22, 2024
 262     0 
News   Apr 22, 2024
 665     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, AdBlock must be the problem, then.

Thanks! I've never opened any of the emails, lol. I keep the site open and minimized in a browser on my phone all day, to check from work. Laptop, when I get home. You guys are my crack. :)

hah, i just spent two minutes hitting the tab key in increasing irritation getting to the login and password fields.

Joking aside, does anyone recognize who Ford was with?
I think most of those people were passers-by who were already talking to him when the car pulled up. No one was close to him when he was getting into the cab. Maybe one person was someone who was there with him. would be nice if one of those many people came forward, as they were talking to him for longer than the kid taking the video.

Why, oh why would someone, a mother in this case, find an, obviously drunk, Rob Ford...awesome? What kind of a person thinks his behaviour is acceptable or attractive? He's the Mayor of Toronto for gawds sake. He's a father of two small kids and he's out on the town getting sloshed.

"Mayor I love you" "we would vote for you if we could" and then shocked that he's a boorish prick. Take him back to Mississauga with you. Stupid cow.

Oh no! He swore!

Good god, some people... I bet the Mississauga mother is fine with him hanging out with gun traffickers and driving drunk, but god forbid he swears in front of a bloody teenager.

What was our mayor doing drunk/high/wasted out of his mind outside his office again, is the question.

I didn't think he was alone because he said something like ... 'WE need a cab to get home''.

I agree that he didn't seem to have a large entourage - and most people came across him randomly. I bet there's more video from a different perspective out there.

What was he swearing about? It sounded like he was warning someone to not run in front of the cars... which would make sense in the context.

He seemed less intoxicated than in past videos... And somewhat jovial. Seemed *just* drunk or on weed, IMO.

(Just my observations... Not to be taken as 'Hey, he's not as drunk - and not taking drugs, so wtg Rob!)

Last edited:
The temperature was minus brutal last night. I would be shaking too if I was dressed like him! (again, not to minimize any of this... I just don't see *this* particular video in the same way as I did most of the previous ones).

Our gutter mayor doesn't seem to hear the laughter at his expense near the end of the clip... nor is he all that coherent.

ddale8 7:22pm via Web
I've seen the uncensored Ford video now. He yells (loud voice) "SOMETHING SOMETHING SOMETHING" (quieter voice) "ya fuckin' idiot."

(He doesn't actually say "something." I mean that I don't understand what he's saying. Carry on.)

Drunk? Note his right hand movements at 1:03 in the video. Does alcohol do that to you? Or crack?
"Tremors or hyperactivity may be noticed as the hands tremble or the person's legs or arms twitch or are in constant movement."

That's not a tremor. He's making the phone sign.
His behaviour in this video is rather tame by his standards, but that outburst at 1:17 is typical of drunken idiocy.

Our gutter mayor doesn't seem to hear the laughter at his expense near the end of the clip...

I've seen the uncensored Ford video now. He yells (loud voice) "SOMETHING SOMETHING SOMETHING" (quieter voice) "ya fuckin' idiot."

Looks to me like some of the guys were getting in the cab with Ford....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back