866     0 
News   Jul 26, 2024
 2.3K     2 
News   Jul 26, 2024
 2K     3 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't see peepers defending ford in that posted comment. i don't know if it's a media bias that caused it, but we have heard very little about what ultimately happened to peloso. the most we've gotten is...

http://www.cambridgetimes.ca/news-s...man-shares-his-grief-after-husband-s-suicide/

and with / for smitherman, that seems to suffice. would it for others?

well if george smitherman was running for mayor or premier it might be relevant but he is a private citizen so i dont care about his partner/husband.

i do want him investigated for squandering 1 billion on e-health.

Thank you, Twitter.

BfBZ9ApCYAEnxtN.png

The guy really does have the intellect and personality of a small child--- "Stabbed me in the back", "took away my powers", "everybody made fun of me"... He's sort of like The Incredible Hulk. I guess, but with rougher edges. And not a good guy.

More like the Incredible Bulk, a more humorous parody version.

I'd say it's ridiculous to focus on Ford's weight, because it self-evidently should be...

...but every single member of Ford Nation seems to think that it's the only thing that matters or has any bearing on Ford's ability to lead, so fire away.

What image are you looking at specifically?

Maybe 'cause it is the only thing Robbie has left to possibly show competence?

I wonder what happened to... when doing your job you should wear the proper attire, like the suit he keeps in his trunk? He's scared and trying to buy votes by melding in with the "common folk". I'm personally waiting for the sweater vests.

I wonder what happened to... when doing your job you should wear the proper attire, like the suit he keeps in his trunk? He's scared and trying to buy votes by melding in with the "common folk". I'm personally waiting for the sweater vests.

Suspenders. Nothing says common folk like suspenders.

he's talking very fast again! watch his mannerisms. yes, he's looking bloated again!

me thinks his meeting with Lisi went like ole times.

Not only this:

Rob Ford forgets name of Chinese Consul General in Toronto. pic.twitter.com/ONMVlfWCro https://twitter.com/raykwong/status/427348242917896192/photo/1

But this is what the Counsel General was wearing last night at the Dragon Ball:
http://www.thestar.com/photos/2014/01/25/city_nights_at_the_dragon_ball.html (picture 15)

Was Rob Ford even there and/or did his staffer retweet the wrong pic LOL?

Well the event Ford was at was Jan 24 (according to the tweet date) and the Dragon Ball event in the Star photo gallery is Jan 25. I think they are different events. If you look at picture #10, one of the "helpers" awaiting dignitaries is holding up a sign for "Norm Kelly & Charlotte Kelly" -- so perhaps Ford wasn't even invited. :p

well if george smitherman was running for mayor or premier it might be relevant but he is a private citizen so i dont care about his partner/husband.

i do want him investigated for squandering 1 billion on e-health.

Smitherman's partner was ill, it's a tragic, very private matter. For Peepers to twist it in such a way is deplorable, despicable.

Last edited:
or Incredible Sulk

Ford was at the event on Saturday night. A guy on my Facebook wall had a picture taken with him at the event.

Jesus christ I can't believe he actually wore that to a press conference about the budget... It's absolutely incredible. I've had more stringent dress code requirements when working as a co-op student for an insurance company! I never even had to face a single client! He is the chief magistrate of this city and he goes in front of the media wearing an NFL jersey? Jeans and a t-shirt would have been better! Oy vey.

Sooo, there is a big Board of Trade function going on and:

Katie Simpson ‏@KatieSimpson24 1h

Mayor Ford just arrived at Toronto Region Board of Trade dinner. Last November, TRBOT CEO called on Ford to step down.

Messages from the Prime Minister, Premier, and Deputy Mayor in TROBT program. pic.twitter.com/knMAXjY89e

#TRBOT CEO says community has been distracted by negative attention. All but mentions Mayor Ford. Round of applause from crowd.

Mayor Ford no longer in his seat at #TRBOTAD Unclear if he left. CEO's speech mentions distractions and negative publicity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back