132     0 
News   Jul 17, 2024
 764     1 
News   Jul 17, 2024
 534     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doug is not done with city hall! Anyone really believe he is not running for the next round of elections? He's playing people if they believe he's done!
The Fords own this town thanks to gullible voters who turn up to vote!

Handcuffs for both of them is the only solution.

PS: am I the only one who thinks their behaviour is typical gangsterism? Coerce/ bribe/ shmooze the poor for their loyalty. Then attack the establishment depicting themselves as the underdog, regular man. In my view, their behaviour is totally scripted!

I believe he's not running. He must hate city hall where it's become impossible for him to get anything done. He likely still has provincial ambitions which puts Hudak in a tight spot. How does Hudak court the Ford Nation vote without the toxic Fords? If he freezes Doug out, does he risk losing votes? If he lets Doug run, is it worth the agony of having a rogue MPP with a big mouth?

I'd prefer Doug was named just as equally as Rob - it's infuriating how he openly berates people in front of cameras and it won't matter much anyway as he's done with City Hall come 2014.

It's not too late for Dale to add Doug as a defendant in the lawsuit, AFAIK. If Rob is going to continue the slander through Doug then that may have to be done.

Edit: I'm not up on Ontario libel law but I see that filing the notice is required before one can sue. Anyway, since Doug repeated the slander today, Dale's lawyers have until late January to file a notice against Doug, if they choose.

Last edited:
The interesting thing is that Mr Dale has given Ford six weeks to retract his statement. Maybe he will.

Hahaaaa, just kidding. Is Hotmail pro on this?

Where did you get six weeks from? I read all three pages of the libel notice and don't recall that. As I understand it if Ford doesn't apologize and retract, Dale's lawyer has three months to launch a lawsuit.

Last edited:
wow Doug almost sort of apologized for something? :eek: well knock me over with a feather! :p
i55LTUxsz7AqM.gif

Give him a couple of mickeys of vodka and quarters instead of 20$ bills and we have the next Ralph Klein!
What a scumbag.

I believe he's not running. He must hate city hall where it's become impossible for him to get anything done. He likely still has provincial ambitions which puts Hudak in a tight spot. How does Hudak court the Ford Nation vote without the toxic Fords? If he freezes Doug out, does he risk losing votes? If he lets Doug run, is it worth the agony of having a rogue MPP with a big mouth?

Good points, but...

Would the Ford familia allow Dougie to give up daddy Ford's riding- councillor seat?

Remember, he lies....i.e "I won't be running again"

Only handcuffs, FOLKS, will solve this problem. (see what I did there...i used "FOLKS". heheheh!)

Good points, but...

Would the Ford familia allow Dougie to give up daddy Ford's riding- councillor seat?

Only handcuffs, FOLKS, will solve this problem. (see what I did there...i used "FOLKS". heheheh!)

But you missed "Friends....". :)

Edit: Toronto Star journalist Daniel Dale suing Toronto's crack smoking Mayor for calling him a pedophile (so they were kinda' close on two counts) was one of the lead stories on CNN's "American Morning" broadcast.

Last edited:
Good points, but...

I don't think Doug will declare his intentions until the very last moment. They need to hold the seat for Rob, because he certainly won't be mayor in a years time. Either Doug or another Ford will run in Etobicoke, and then pass it to Rob, relay race style. I just don't see us getting rid of the Fords altogether next year. Sorry.

In other words, he wrote a bunch of things you disagree with?

By the way, Halal Meat is now very much on topic for the Rob Ford thread!

Seriously, mods. You're better than this.

Yes, we really should just learn to suck it up when a poster is displaying horrible misogyny and sexism on this forum. After all, a person's right to be a sexist ass should override the right of women to feel comfortable enough to post. Yes, that was sarcasm.

So, do you know Dixon Blood types of drug dealers? I mean dealers that would have reason to be paranoid about being recorded etc?

I'm sure I'm acquainted with people who could connect me with a small supply of weed, I just never asked around. But that's low-level stuff.

I know some that are almost that "gang bang-y", but mostly not. Just people I actually would be and am friends with.
People with real jobs. People unknown to police. People with no or very minor criminal records.
Even dealers who sell harder drugs like meth, coke, g, or whatever aren't necessarily a stereotype of a dealer.

I know some that are almost that "gang bang-y", but mostly not. Just people I actually would be and am friends with.
People with real jobs. People unknown to police. People with no or very minor criminal records.
Even dealers who sell harder drugs like meth, coke, g, or whatever aren't necessarily a stereotype of a dealer.
What is 'g'?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back