47     0 
News   Jul 09, 2024
 871     1 
News   Jul 09, 2024
 1.7K     3 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the time Ford is toast in Toronto, the likes of Warmington and Levy will be chased out of town and their so-called professional careers will be over. Maybe they'll join Ford shilling for dollars on reality-tv America where they'd all be way more comfortable...
No they won't. They will continue to twist lies that the angry and ill informed will eat up.

If you want to help some folks with their Oust the Mayor board game: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/thebigshibam/oust-the-mayor-the-board-game

What is Oust The Mayor?

Oust The Mayor is a suspenseful, co-operative strategy game for 3-8 players. In it, the players control a group of councillors that must face off against a destructive mayor before he destroys the city. Players must be careful to spend their money wisely, and balance between repairing the city, protecting important places and influencing the public opinions.
They should also do the What's RoFo On Now?! board game too!

Last edited:
Here is the proposed new rule:

Whenever members of the media say that "none of the allegations have [has - none is singular, but I give up] been proven [or tested, the new Toronto Star variant apparently] in court", they must add "nor have any of the Fords' denials".

MM, am to read that your source thinks Lisi WILL take the plea to flip on Ford? Is that correct?

Lisi isn't in charge of Lisi. It should be clear by the high priced counsel defending him. Whoever is paying for his lawyer will have the final say in his plea. If I were a betting guy, I'd bet that Lisi avoids a trial.

Until I see Rob Ford arrested, I have lost all faith in our justice system and the police. How can someone blatantly break so many laws and confess to them and yet nothing happens to him. If any one of us had done half the stuff Rob Ford had done we would be jail.

You're not the only one with that sentiment. Many in the TPS including the Chief are very cognizant of the poor optics and would be disappointed to have let Ford get away because they had their eyes aimed higher. If there are no charges, yes the TPS royally screwed up and Giroux is going to be retiring on a rare defeat. I'm not giving up hope until Brazen 2 is declared over and the Crown has finished submitting all the charges. I still think that the Chief is holding himself because he hasn't yet played his full hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back