News   Jul 05, 2024
 1.7K     12 
News   Jul 05, 2024
 651     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alana Marie is the owner of staacked.com

Alana Kindree worked for staacked.com doing stags at the very least as the picture suggests but as someone mentioned, the girls could be booked for a "night on the town" as well. "ANY occasion"

Paulina Polska, is for lack of a better definition a career party girl. She is not either Alana #1 or #2.

I agree, we still haven't proven that A.K. is a prostitute. But I'd say we've pretty much debunked the theory that she was there in her official capacity as Miss Toronto Tourism 2010.

Who's Paulina Polska?

While I see the point in this, the decision to charge involved the Crown. You notice Blair consistently alluding to this fact: the police gathers evidence, the attorney general prosecutes.

I think if any politicking on Ford's arrest is going on it's going on at the Crown. Blair's strategy might be not only to put pressure on Ford but the Crown as well. This is their shitstorm.
I've thought exactly this all along. The Crown is far more likely to be pressured by political forces, especially conservative ones. The crown is also less likely to go after something of such unprecedented high profile unless they have him dead to rights.

Last edited:
Crap, I thought it was Eurasia.
Or are we in Eurasia? At this point I need a full update on where things are at.
I definitely know 2+2 is still 5, however.

The two countries in 1984 that Oceania were "always at war" with were Eastasia and Eurasia. I assume Orwell picked those two names because they were easy to confuse, and thus useful for Big Brother.

With limited resources I wonder if Ford will focus more on his 3-1-1 work or his remaining mayoral duties... Actually we probably can guess, he doesn't seem to take their political/strategic advice anyways. The big question is if Price will stay on the payroll, I doubt the deputy Mayor would want him.

I'm quite certain his goal going on is to create as much obstruction as possible; and to do that he'll have to get his staff researching all the angles on the motions put before council. 311/returned calls will fall by the wayside (they already do anyway), so that he can claim he's defending the taxpayer.

The Alana Carroll/ Alana Marie looks like the girl on the left of the first picture posted. Which is why it was on the Alana Marie twitter page which mostly promoted staacked stag events. So yeah, two Alanas in the photo, one who still has a twitter page and the other removed. Funny that the Alana Kindree is from Ajax but this business is located back in Etobicoke, although across the 427 from the part of the burg that we know so well. Now the story enters its Laura Palmer at One Eyed Jacks chapter.

Doughnut, anyone?

The two countries in 1984 that Oceania were "always at war" with were Eastasia and Eurasia. I assume Orwell picked those two names because they were easy to confuse, and thus useful for Big Brother.
And because they are plausible future names for Chinese and Russian superstates, just as Oceania was a future English-speaking world (roughly the British Commonwealth).

So I guess the Doug Ford vs. Chief Blair war didn't amount to anything. I wonder if Superintendent Ron Taverner placed a call to his buddy asking him to tone down the rhetoric.

I don't know either way. I've heard that addicts can stop using for a while, through sheer force of will, as a "here's proof I'm not an addict" sort of thing. Eventually that falls apart and they start using again. So maybe he's going through that process now.

I certainly don't think his substance abuse issues are fully resolved, regardless of his current (non)-usage.

Given that we know Ford likes to drink a lot, likes to consume cannabis a lot, and at least dabbles in harder drugs, I doubt he can go "straight edge" for long, without changing his life more dramatically; like by stepping aside for six months. He's days, or weeks away from a relapse, and when it happens it's probably going to be a whopper. It's just a matter of Ford's handlers becoming complacent, and a few "triggers" being hit.

There's always the chance he'll prove us all wrong, but I'd rather wager on LottoMax.

Good for the Star -- we need to hear more about these connections
In half an hour, join us for a live chat with The Toronto Star reporters Jayme Poisson and Jennifer Pagliaro to discuss the links between the Ford scandal and the alleged gang the Dixon City Bloods - and how they intersect with Anthony Smith, Project Traveller and the "drug house" at 15 Windsor Rd. ‪#‎CrimeTO‬ ‪#‎TOpolitics‬ ‪#‎RobFord‬

So I guess the Doug Ford vs. Chief Blair war didn't amount to anything. I wonder if Superintendent Ron Taverner placed a call to his buddy asking him to tone down the rhetoric.

And to think I saw those guys doing Gangnam Style together (with Nunziata) at the St Patricks Parade Grand Marshall Ball earlier this year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back