758     3 
News   Jul 15, 2024
 910     1 
News   Jul 15, 2024
 636     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not me, I have no interesting in bumping the rating for SNN; besides, I'd rather get a brain aneurysm from watching the Shopping Channel than that cr*p.

AoD

Not me, I have no interesting in bumping the rating for SNN; besides, I'd rather get a brain aneurysm from watching the Shopping Channel than that cr*p.

AoD[/QUsucksNot me either. I don't have telly and streaming on my phone sucks.
Plus, as I said, seeing Agar, Levant, Warrington, and the Fordiots on one screen would most likely give me heartburn....or likely worse.

You know what, Rob Ford should not be using Don Cherry as his Talking Head Inspiration. His pacing, manner, and and loudness all scream "I want to be like Don Cherry"

It's so weird that he's not looking at anyone or anything in particular.

The stream isn't working great for me. Care to keep up a play by play? I'm interested on how often they mention the election, on how involved the "moderators" are as I didn't see them in the first part, and how easy the questions are

OK I gave in and watched it. Haven't hung myself yet. This is like watching a bunch of kids pretend to do a talk show.

The Shopping Channel (despite over half of the featured products being specifically for females) and ShopTV Canada (with around one quarter of the featured products and services being based on pseudoscience) are much better than watching Rob and Doug Ford creating lies and repeating them to death.

The stream isn't working great for me. Care to keep up a play by play? I'm interested on how often they mention the election, on how involved the "moderators" are as I didn't see them in the first part, and how easy the questions are

Unfortunately this site is lagging badly today for some reason. Usually its pretty good.

Hahahaaaaa....fuck me, this is hilarious.
She HAS issues. Number 1 being Rob.

That is just nasty - first telling everyone about her box, then trotting her out for the non-apology and now he is saying she got issues? The gall - his mother in law should CBT him, or better yet, get a pair of pruning shears.

AoD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back