136     0 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 284     0 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 347     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bill Carrol refused to interview Doug and John Oakley has been trying to distance himself from the Ford's even if that doesn't come across on the radio. I'd be surprised if Corus gave them a show at this point. If we do I'll be embarrassed. However, I'd like to get some behind the scenes info.

Are there any legal people here?
Can Rob even sue? These statements are all coming from police interviews within an ongoing investigation.... I'm confused.

i'm not a legal person but from what I've heard, he really can't get anywhere with the suit. he's just trying to scare people, maybe to make anyone who hasn't talked to the police yet think twice. and some of his supporters who were thinking about jumping ship can now go back to the "everyone is out to get poor Rob" narrative.

I'm really, really wondering how this is going to play out for TPS now. These new revelations show that Ford was likely driving while extremely drunk on numerous occasions, while under surveillance. The outcry seems to be gathering steam quickly---a lot of people are now questioning why they didn't step in.
Funny thing about drunk driving, it's often bad judgement while intoxicated.

Ford however?

It's quoted in the ITO that he chugs mickeys of vodka while driving. Isaac Ransom was in the car. The way he described it Ford didn't even act like it was an unusual occurrence.

Wouldn't surprise me if its Sun News.

That's my guess as well. I really think they're the only media outlet that will touch them.

Confirmed -- it is on Sun News. This basically confirms that they lied again and the decision to leave CFRB was hardly mutual.

Based on the great legal advice that Rob has been receiving from his hotmail lawyer, I'm starting to wonder if hotmail lawyer has been on our side all along. Wow. Best. Criminal. Defense. Hot Mail. Lawyer. Ever.

Sun News? So it'll be a tv show? Yikes.
I would have thought they'd want to go on satellite radio so they can safely say "pussy" on the air.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back