163     0 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 296     0 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 361     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Michael Thompson: Have you violated the Council code of conduct?
RF: In what respect?

RF: I don't have the Code of Conduct memorized. I made mistakes and I might have broken the Code of Conduct.

During my time in the work force, all us working stiffs were required to know the contents of the workplace Code of Conduct guide and the consequences of ignoring / violating them. There are apparently special exemptions at Toronto City Hall for RF, I guess. Well, of course. He's entitled isn't he? What an ass. And some people still support him?

My God. He's utterly shameless, isn't he? Not even a good liar.

"I didn't do it!"

"You can't prove I did it!"

"Uh, ok, I did it...but it wuz no biggie!"

Sitting in council chamber as we speak. There are a handful of taxi drivers wearing red "We support Mayor Ford" t-shirts."

Still I would reckon the 95% of the public in the standing room only chamber are not Ford's base.

And here comes Mammo kissing ass as a preface to asking questions "because he cares"

GM: Do you think you have an addiction problem with alcohol?
RF: Absolutely not

GM: Do you think you have an addiction problem with drugs?
RF: Absolutely not

GM: Do you realize that sometimes your behaviour points to that?
RF: I put myself in the shoes of the taxpayers, and I can understand how they may say I have a problem. I can assure you that I am not an alcoholic, I am not a drug addict. I hope that nobody goes through what I have gone through in the last few months.

GM: Do you understand that there are people on this council that want to help you?
RF: I didn't drink or do drugs because of stress. I'm not going to use an excuse or a cop out. I take full responsibility for my mistakes. There is no one else to blame buy myself. (blah blah blah)

GM: The only person that can admit to having some kind of addiction problem is the person that has it. ... In Ward 7, we have spent 15 years trying to get rid of gang bangers and the influence they have on our children. ... There are pictures of individuals that you seem to have a relationship with. Do you understand that even those of us who want to help you are concerned about this?
RF: This was a one-off picture. I have never met those people before. I met those people once and have never seen them again. The God's honest truth.

Last edited:
Ford just says the same 15 sentences over and over. Mixed up a bit, but the same 15 sentences. Amazing. Vocabulary of a 5 year old.

I can't believe the self-serving bullshit coming out of Ford's mouth right now. Call a waaaaahmbulance Robbie ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back