News   Jun 27, 2024
 481     0 
News   Jun 27, 2024
 487     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
PL:

One thing that I find interesting is that his supporters haven't gotten to the anger and betrayal part - only denial, which is kind of odd given the overwhelming revelations. I'd imagine they would be quite vicious once at that stage.

AoD
And just when I think they're making progress, I read a post that says that Sun TV is the only one accurately reporting the facts, i.e., Rob's personal life has not impacted the great work he has been doing. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Too bad he didn't caught doing crack there instead.

waterloowarrior:

At this point can ANY story shock us? I have doubts about that.

AoD

Shock? Meh..not so much. I am kinda over it all but I am waiting for the swan song.

This was like a puzzle and I think I did it. I am just waiting to see how right I was.

PL: Perhaps you should ask your friend to invite the mayor for a personal tete-a-tete at their own home to thank him for his diligent work, I am sure they'd be super comfortable about it, given the "great work" he has done.

AoD

tomorrows STAR

BYhXRDMCAAAXk0X.jpg

and this tweet from the editor of the STAR

Michael Cooke ‏@TorStarEditor 51m
@goldsbie we're working on something for the big Saturday paper ... don't quite have it yet ... soon tho.

Last edited:
Wow, did anyone know about this but it seems like there was released footage from the camera that Rob walked into:

hr7LtAc.gif
nATPNJb.gif

I knew about that but, yeah, they always show the feed from the other cameras so thank you for linking to it! Sometimes, you've gotta laugh and remember the more innocent times.

No honour in hiding behind your mother, Rob Ford

http://www.torontosun.com/2013/11/07/no-honour-in-hiding-behind-your-mother-rob-ford

t’s understandable that Diane Ford is going to want to stand up for her son but after a video is released where the mayor is talking about killing, it’s not she who should be doing the explaining.

She can’t send you to your room and then after a timeout you get to come out and play, Robbie.

You’re the mayor, for heaven’s sake. This mess is your making.

And only you are going to be able to get yourself out of it.

Having your mommy fighting your battles is just not manhood.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back