664     3 
News   Jul 15, 2024
 832     1 
News   Jul 15, 2024
 621     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
On tomorrow's episode of Rob Ford's Self Destruction: released wiretap transcripts show Rob Ford soliciting drugs from Sandro Lisi. Tune in tomorrow! Same bat time, same bat channel!

image-268033-full.jpg

But won't we have to wait until next week even if the judge says it is ok to release wiretap transcripts? Or am I off here?

I'm finally getting around to watching the Ford ladies do their thing on CP24. Ledrew: This is like The Soporanos without guns. Me: Are you SURE?

Blaming the media for all of his troubles though??? Really??? Ugh... What are they gonna say when he's led away in handcuffs. What kind of family is this? Why wouldn't they try to help him?

Like I care what that bloviating equivocator thinks. I have smashed too many radios listening to Joe from Fredericton wash Murphy's balls on just how great Harper is.

Oh man. So, so true. Sorry about all your radios. I hope you took them to electronics recycling so they could all be reincarnated.

I haven't lived in Ont. for so long that I feel like I might be overstepping when I comment about Ont. and T.O. politics. But Rex is a national infestation and I have no lack of confidence in stating that his willfully blind love for the federal Conservatives is repellent and appalling.

When all this Ford stuff cools off (not anticipating that in the near future!), remind me to rant about the by-election results in Calgary Centre about a year ago. I'm still bitter about it.

I'm finally getting around to watching the Ford ladies do their thing on CP24. Ledrew: This is like The Soporanos without guns. Me: Are you SURE?

Blaming the media for all of his troubles though??? Really??? Ugh... What are they gonna say when he's led away in handcuffs. What kind of family is this? Why wouldn't they try to help him?

right... no guns... kathy was shot in the house the interview was given in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back