459     0 
News   Jun 27, 2024
 479     0 
News   Jun 27, 2024
 486     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that Kelly's strategy? Drop by for an hour or so every day until Ford resigns?

It took Rob Ford 6 months to admit that he did in fact smoke crack. I guess, it will take Norm Kelly pestering him for 6 months to get him to resign...

Jamie Strashin ‏@StrashinCBC 2m

Cllr Michael Thompson wrote this letter to Mayor Ford a few days ago. He stands by it. He has more to say at 5 on CBC pic.twitter.com/EOMeqOg39Y

AoD

someone posted on the 'canadians rallying to unseat stephen harper' group said that blair released the news about the video when he did as a favour for his friend, stephen harper, to take the heat off the senate scandal.
thoughts?

Interesting
Jamie Strashin ‏@StrashinCBC 2h
Idea that Mayor is threatening his executive..with me or against me.. is not new. He did it over the weekend and restated it yesterday.

Apparently even Nunziata has tried in vain to convince Ford to take a leave of absence. If he goes, I hope he takes her with him. She drives me nuts.

I'm surprised the school boards have not stopped all tours to the Mayors office at this point? He is not a very good role model.

It's 'Take Your Kids to Work' day for parents of grade 9s. City Hall staff would have planned the activities for their kids weeks ago (most large offices do) and a tour of the Mayor's Office would be a highlight, no? And, if you're a minor niner, getting to meet the crack-smoking Mayor? They'll dine out on this story for MONTHS!

Last edited:
It's nice to see the comatose executive committee start take the moral high ground in the last few days. It's not like they knew anything about Rob Ford's problems before last Monday, right Mr. Kelly? Ms. Nunziata? Please go back to sleep, sorry for disturbing you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back