237     0 
News   Jul 05, 2024
 681     10 
News   Jul 05, 2024
 408     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reading the Vice article more carefully, I'm pretty appalled at the hosting provider. Some script kiddies got to work, brute forcing their site for a week, and the admins didn't blacklist them? WTF? Did these kids have a botnet?

Regardless other people could figure out how to get at these too, and if my superficial analysis of goonies.bugs3.com is correct, there are probably faster ways than brute force attacks.

The videos themselves are supposed to be encrypted, and once they're downloaded, the attackers could safely brute force the videos elsewhere, ideally with a tonne of parallel GPUs.

Long time lurker, first time... blah blah blah.

Regarding Jaclyn Dawe, reported missing in the vicinity of 51 Benway Drive on Feb. 9, 2013. Ms. Dawe was a Physiotherapist, and she is still missing.

In the ITO, when the address 51 Benway appears and Kenneth Boot is introduced, (first mentioned on printed pg. 100). It is immediately followed by 6 blacked out pages. The address is also added to the "places to be surveilled" list. Later, on pp 165/166, Lisi is observed visiting Boot on July 4th. The reporting officer makes a point of mentioning the level of Kenneth Boots physical disability at the time, and the fact that he used a cane on his morning walk. Then the ITO reports that a couple of people came to visit, one an older woman. Later, on his afternoon walk to Tim Horton's, the officer makes a point of mentioning that Boot is not using a cane.

He sure sounds like he could use the services of a good physio-therapist.

It shouldn't be difficult for the police to find out if she was working with/for Mr. Boots

I guess we'll find out when/if we get the full docs.

I feel like I'm going crazy. Lies, lies and more lies, and 130 grand for a staffer that no one knows what they do, and people still support him. He could be culpable in a murder, he's definitely culpable in extortion, and people still support him.

What the fuck is going on?
Sadly, the Rob Ford we see now is exactly the Rob Ford voted for. Pig-headed, thoughtless, self-pitying, grandiose, unable to listen to anyone but himself. The bull in the china shop is what they wanted. Why would the true believers abandon him now?

The date was Feb. 9, 2013. It's worth pointing out that this is 6 days before the timestamp of the video file on the file directory posted earlier that is connected to the Vice article BTW. For what it's worth, I believe the contents of the Vice story 100% despite the denials issued later.

except she disappeared in February, and he's seen without the limp in July... so she was a physiotherapist to Boots - is this all just to say that maybe she saw something she shouldn't have?

I can make no comment on what happened to her based on what I read in the ITO. My points were mostly that the date was extremely close to the dates in that file directory, and the reporting officer tasked with surveillance on Kenneth Boot seemed to make an effort to record the details of Boot's physical disability at various times. I just found it curious.

Marijuana is used to help some people deal with tremors and depression.

Out of respect for a missing person's family, I'll steer clear of the other inference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back