89     0 
News   Jun 27, 2024
 73     0 
News   Jun 27, 2024
 485     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
ManuvSteele is a long time #TOpoli nutter and Ford apologist. I've had him blocked for months. It never clicked for me that he's someone from inside the circle, but that explains his obsession.

I wonder if ManuvSteele is the hacker? I follow his tweets (which are quite interesting) and I get the feeling that he is a computer expert. He also seems to have a lot of time and money at his disposal.

Last edited:
Someone on reddit mentioned this as to why the TPS hasn't acted yet and based on Blair's remarks about evidence in front of the attorney general's office I am very much inclined to agree:

"It has more to do with the Crown, with something like this they are probably feeding the information they have to a Crown Attorney and they are saying we need more. "

Zzzzzzzing :)

I just checked my facebook page, and friends (even out of towners) are starting to post about savetoronto! Way to go, folks!

That's great to hear! We grew from a team of 1 to a team of 4, with 2 individuals really paving the way. Someone is working on creating posters that we will offer as downloads from our website as we speak!

Driving home from work tonight I heard Doug Gottlieb (CBS Sports radio in the US) say "Wow, tough day for Canada. The mayor's a crackhead and the Raptors get the Heat tonight."

Wow, Doug Ford is a twat.

I almost crashed my car on the way to my job site when I heard him spewing his shite on Metro Morning. It really bothered me that he couldn't have jumped in front of my truck.

Wow, Doug Ford is a twat.

I almost crashed my car on the way to my job site when I heard him spewing his shite on Metro Morning. It really bothered me that he couldn't have jumped in front of my truck.

Yeah, a lot of latte spit-takes today.

The 3GP files and the JPG are the ones with the timestamps in the filenames though. I'm assuming those came straight off of the phone.
Here are iPhone video formats: 3GP isn't listed.

Again, I have serious doubts about this screen shot, but those timestamps aren't consistent with the way the video has been described. Full afternoon sunlight is not typically found in Toronto after 7 PM in February.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back