2.6K     0 
News   Jul 05, 2024
 1.8K     13 
News   Jul 05, 2024
 661     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the real question everyone is ignoring here is, did the Toronto Police crack this uncrackable encryption and, if so, can they claim the bounty and use it in their budget for this year. (If they want to just give the reward to whoever found the video, I'm down with that too.)

Let's go back to the Vice story. If this is factual, it contains a number of new revelations. [again, I'm not 100% sold on the veracity but the time and actions sure seem to match up with what I would expect was going on behind the scenes].

1) The 'hacker' had been used to clean up something for Ford previously. Towhey was the connection here.
2) Massoudi confirms that Ford was being blackmailed BEFORE it was public knowledge that the video existed. I suspected all along that the crack dealers would try to extort Ford for money first, before taking any other action.
3) Massoudi infers that the original blackmail attempt was taken care of and didn't apply anymore, at the time that the 'hacker' was approached. [This is potentially huge]
4) Massoudi infers that the secondary blackmail attempt has been taken care of with regards to the Gawker Crackstarter. This implies that Lisi successfully got Siad to delete his copy of the file, hence the extortion charges.
5) The Dixon Road gang was in possession of BOTH videos. How did they get possession? What is on the second video? Does this go back to the leaked TPS document that stated that Brazen 2 was undertaken when they learned that Lisi was trying to broker a pot for video deal? This is one of the biggest remaining victories - the motivation for Brazen 2 but not much mentioned in the ITO about it.
6) The Dixon Road gang obviously knew more about what they were doing than many originally thought. They used high level encryption on the videos and made it difficult to get ahold of them. So someone in the gang had some tech savvy. (not really relevant, but very interesting).
7) Massoudi tells the 'hacker' that Ford got the password/login info from a source who got 'picked up'. Vice IMPLIES that this source of the password/login is Hanad Mohamed. Note this is pure SPECULATION on the part of the authors, but would be a huge bombshell if it turns out to be true. Mohamed being the guy who drove Hashimi away from the Anthony Smith murder scene...
8) Massoudi is an idiot - looking to score drugs in the middle of this chaos. Would this be for himself, or for 'the big guy'?

So basically this Vice story leaves a lot of room for 'reading between the lines', and what they are implying is quite sinister.

Last edited:
What happens when you mix crack and booze?

From The Star, at this link:

What are the physical effects of mixing crack cocaine and alcohol?

Toronto Mayor Rob Ford admitted Tuesday he smoked crack about a year ago but the details were hazy because he was “probably in a drunken stupor.â€

Crack and alcohol together create a third substance called cocaethylene in the liver, researchers have found, the Santa Clara University Wellness Center reports.

Cocaethylene “intensifies cocaine’s euphoric effects, while possibly increasing the risk of sudden death,†the center said, quoting U.S. National Institute on Drug Abuse researchers.

Cocaine and alcohol together increase “the heart rate three to five times as much as either drug alone,†the Santa Clara centre says. It speeds up metabolism and alcohol reaches the brain faster, pushing up the blood alcohol level.

“Scientists have found that cocaine abuse coupled with use of alcohol leads to more impulsive decision-making and to poorer performance on tests of learning and memory than does use of either cocaine or alcohol alone.â€

“People who use alcohol and stimulant drugs together will drink more to feel the effects of alcohol because of the stimulant effects,†Oregon psychotherapist Michaele Dunlap says on her blog.

“When stimulant effects wear off, the alcohol effects “catch up†quickly, and that can be extremely dangerous, both in terms of physical effects and distortions of perception and judgment.

“Chronic stimulant use leads to dysphoria — a depressed, low-energy state; flattened emotions, a lack of interest in sex, and physical immobility.â€

Ford said he couldn’t remember when he used crack.

“Some of the stuff that you guys have seen me, the state I’vebeen in? It’s a problem.â€

I think the real question everyone is ignoring here is, did the Toronto Police crack this uncrackable encryption and, if so, can they claim the bounty and use it in their budget for this year. (If they want to just give the reward to whoever found the video, I'm down with that too.)

I think the cops got the password from someone just recently.

@goldsbie:Tweeted then deleted by @ManuvSteele:
BYWPfvNCMAABIKn.png

https://twitter.com/goldsbie/status/397881917497815040/photo/1

Wow. Does this tell us that the video was filmed Feb 15th?

Let's go back to the Vice story. If this is factual, it contains a number of new revelations. [again, I'm not 100% sold on the veracity but the time and actions sure seem to match up with what I would expect was going on behind the scenes].

1) The 'hacker' had been used to clean up something for Ford previously. Towhey was the connection here.
2) Massoudi confirms that Ford was being blackmailed BEFORE it was public knowledge that the video existed. I suspected all along that the crack dealers would try to extort Ford for money first, before taking any other action.
3) Massoudi infers that the original blackmail attempt was taken care of and didn't apply anymore, at the time that the 'hacker' was approached. [This is potentially huge]
4) Massoudi infers that the secondary blackmail attempt has been taken care of with regards to the Gawker Crackstarter. This implies that Lisi successfully got Siad to delete his copy of the file, hence the extortion charges.
5) The Dixon Road gang was in possession of BOTH videos. How did they get possession? What is on the second video? Does this go back to the leaked TPS document that stated that Brazen 2 was undertaken when they learned that Lisi was trying to broker a pot for video deal? This is one of the biggest remaining victories - the motivation for Brazen 2 but not much mentioned in the ITO about it.
6) The Dixon Road gang obviously knew more about what they were doing than many originally thought. They used high level encryption on the videos and made it difficult to get ahold of them. So someone in the gang had some tech savvy. (not really relevant, but very interesting).
7) Massoudi tells the 'hacker' that Ford got the password/login info from a source who got 'picked up'. Vice INFERS that this source of the password/login is Hanad Mohamed. Note this is pure SPECULATION on the part of the authors, but would be a huge bombshell if it turns out to be true.
8) Massoudi is an idiot - looking to score drugs in the middle of this chaos. Would this be for himself, or for 'the big guy'?

So basically this Vice story leaves a lot of room for 'reading between the lines', and what they are implying happened is quite sinister.

He was also working for Doug at the time, which to me means that Doug is far more involved then he's acting. And the login information was given to them by the guy who drove the getaway car during the Smith murder.

The money was already given out to 4 or 5 health center/Somalian org/drug prevention places. (listed last night)

Star is a tabloid rag, can't believe anything they say. The way the media is going after Ford is worse than Princess Diana, bull shit bullshit and more bullshit. Oh yeah and some bullshit.

Wow. Working Rob Ford and Diana into the same thought-space is really a stretch. Lindsay Lohan fits much better.

Wow. Does this tell us that the video was filmed Feb 15th?

It tells us that a GFP file was created at that time. If this screen shot is legit -- and I seriously have my doubts -- the original video file would have been created any time before that, but in an afternoon with fairly bright sunlight, not overcast like today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back