446     0 
News   Jul 17, 2024
 980     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 1.1K     2 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been following but I still don't see an answer to my question. Why on the day the documents were being released, does Blair come out with this recovered video. Does that not prove he had it all along? And no one is questioning him on this. Plus Ford alwas being protected by the cops when they find him drunk. Of course because they are looking for another 10% pay hike
I am guessing because of Project Traveler there are lots of crap to wadethrough.
There are 100's of suspects with a whole bunch of phones, laptops and computers...you have to go through what's on them and then..what's NOT on them....it's time consuming.

Last edited:
Just catching up on the thread now

A few weeks ago someone had given us the "four square ginger" clue. That made me think four squared = 16 and ginger could have been red hair. or maybe a girl named Ginger? If Ford is on video engaging in sexual activity with a 16 year old then perhaps that's why the cops want to question him? I think it's unlikely that that is what the second video is but at this point anything is possible.

I remember this but it was to do with the location of the Ginger restaurant close to the Brass Rail - Four Square being that social network based on location

Just catching up on the thread now

I remember this but it was to do with the location of the Ginger restaurant close to the Brass Rail - Four Square being that social network based on location

It was also mentioned by someone else who said he encountered Rob and entourage at a strip club. RF+co. were either accompanied by minors or they mentioned going to see minors.
This poster called the strip clubs 'peelers' if that helps to ring a bell.

Last edited:
Just thought it would be worth noting why Rob Ford won't come clean and why Doug won't let him. I don't believe it has anything to do with manipulation and everything to do with covering both their asses.

An admission the video exists now also links Ford in the illegal efforts to retrieve the video, which is far more serious for him legally. So no way is he going to admit he is in it or it exists. It also puts him in the company of people he could be connected to as part of a wider murder case.

Second, he's not going to resign because he knows being mayor is the safest place for him to be. He's not a private citizen and therefore makes it difficult for the Crown to proceed with difficult charges against him unless they are absolutely foolproof.

Finally, any admission of guilt even in this case leaves him open to charges along the lines of what the TPS is likely after. Extortion. Murder. Influence peddling. Ford cannot blink or else he and many others could be potentially screwed.

This isn't about psychology or stubbornness. This is about crime. Plain and simple.

Your question was addressed numerous times actually. There are quite a few pages dedicated to answering this question from people who are familiar with what a hard drive recovery entails. If you spend some time and actually read what people write instead of glazing it over, you would have seen that.
You have a problem and must live on these forums while others have busy lives. I have read everything and not glossed over it. And I have read about the steps to recovering deleted file and I remember another poster also commenting (more than one) what a coincidence on the day court documents come out Blair finally speaks. Again the media should pick up on this

Folks... I am just going to state with confidence that TPS is NOT interested in nailing Ford for buying small amounts of drugs, for doing drugs, for possession, or similar. They are just NOT. This is something else, and we're going to have to wait and see what it is. The picture that I would guess is emerging is Ford as a key player in a criminal network with hands in a variety of enterprises.
Yes. Here is pure speculation:
--Possible intel of Ford taking money from developers, delivered via LIsi, to smooth their plans through council, and to help change zoning laws
--Possible shady dealings by Ford's garbage and recycling friends at GFL
--Deco being used for other nefarious goings on
--Rumours of underage prostitution
--Possible murder charges, definite assault
--Drug selling of course.

Anything else?:)

I am reading and reading, but one thing popped up - how does Lisi, living at home with Mom, have an effing Range Rover?

This whole thing is nuts. Ford has issues and is obviously playing the total denial card, along with Doug...but come on already. Do they think we're all stupid?

Yes. Here is pure speculation:
--Possible intel of Ford taking money from developers, delivered via LIsi, to smooth their plans through council, and to help change zoning laws
--Possible shady dealings by Ford's garbage and recycling friends at GFL
--Deco being used for other nefarious goings on
--Rumours of underage prostitution
--Possible murder charges, definite assault
--Drug selling of course.

Anything else?:)

Yeah, I think Romeo di Battista is a name that's going to pop up more and more with this, and that it isn't just about drugs.

I am reading and reading, but one thing popped up - how does Lisi, living at home with Mom, have an effing Range Rover?

This whole thing is nuts. Ford has issues and is obviously playing the total denial card, along with Doug...but come on already. Do they think we're all stupid?

If you don't pay rent or a mortgage you have money to waste on toys. I know alot of friends in their late 20s who still live with mom and drive Mercedes and bmws (parents drive the standard minivans) . As soon as these people move out and pay rent or mortgage they are forced to buy a corolla or civic once the luxury car lease expires.

The Toronto SUN has just posted its article on the St Paddy's day antics of Rob Ford. I think it covers much of what has been reported by the CBC and STAR but I think there are new details such as Ford throwing racial slurs - throwing his cellphone against the wall and even crying at one point! The article describes Ford "at his worst"

http://www.torontosun.com/2013/11/01/very-intoxicated-rob-ford-was-at-his-worst-st-patricks-day-2012

Probably living at home rent-free and having all his meals cooked and laundry done by mommy is how he can afford to pay the lease on a used Range Rover

Last edited:
It was also mentioned by someone else who said he encountered Rob and entourage at a strip club. RF+co. were either accompanied by minors or they mentioned going to see minors.
This poster called the strip clubs 'peelers' if that helps to ring a bell.

I read that post again and it didn't mention anything to do with minors

Just thought it would be worth noting why Rob Ford won't come clean and why Doug won't let him. I don't believe it has anything to do with manipulation and everything to do with covering both their asses.

An admission the video exists now also links Ford in the illegal efforts to retrieve the video, which is far more serious for him legally. So no way is he going to admit he is in it or it exists. It also puts him in the company of people he could be connected to as part of a wider murder case.

Second, he's not going to resign because he knows being mayor is the safest place for him to be. He's not a private citizen and therefore makes it difficult for the Crown to proceed with difficult charges against him unless they are absolutely foolproof.

Finally, any admission of guilt even in this case leaves him open to charges along the lines of what the TPS is likely after. Extortion. Murder. Influence peddling. Ford cannot blink or else he and many others could be potentially screwed.

This isn't about psychology or stubbornness. This is about crime. Plain and simple.

Thanks. This is the best thing I've read on here all day.

The Toronto SUN has just posted its article on the St Patty's day antics of Rob Ford.

OT - but this annoys me greatly (as an Irish person) - it's either St Patricks Day or St Paddy's Day - not St Patty's Day

I am guessing because of Project Traveler there are lots of crap to wheid through.
Ther are 100's of suspectswitha whole bunch of phones, laptops and computers...you have to go what's on them and then..what's NOT on them....

I have been level but when it fucks up my kids....You are ass out. Left on your goddamn own. The Mayor isn't the only one with kids in this bullshit.

I can sit and drink everone.....

why are you up one that..are yous are not les us uf

paging: "poprocks", come in: "poprocks"....we're losing you buddy...
signal-to-noise ratio seems to be dropping rapidly, due to unexplained interference.
please adjust your settings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back