261     0 
News   Jul 22, 2024
 1.1K     0 
News   Jul 22, 2024
 544     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is my conspiracy theory of the day. Or at least how I'd write the loosely-based-on-a-true-story movie script.

* Rob Ford is the one in possession of his own crack smoking video.
* All this crackstarter stuff is him just securing himself financially before his inevitable sacking.

It would certainly make his actions of the last few days more understandable.
"Donations are slowing down, quick fire somebody!"

He needs the money?

Rob Ford needs Ainslie's PR advisor.

Ainslie did not volunteer this information in fact he was asked by the Toronto SUN on May 16th. about the allegations and Ainslie denied them until today when he was finally outed (the Toronto SUN will be reporting on this tomorrow).

Ainslie is a little hypocrite - just like half the people on city council.

Here is my conspiracy theory of the day. Or at least how I'd write the loosely-based-on-a-true-story movie script.

* Rob Ford is the one in possession of his own crack smoking video.
* All this crackstarter stuff is him just securing himself financially before his inevitable sacking.

It would certainly make his actions of the last few days more understandable.
"Donations are slowing down, quick fire somebody!"

But Ford is wealthy and wouldn't need any financial support- unless there's a big family feud going on right now that's denying him his portion of the Fords' fortune.

Let me guess - "Either come forward and admit it because we all know the truth and you're destroying everyone's reputation, or fire me - because if you aren't going to listen then there's no point in me being here"

Pretty much. He wanted Ford to read a short statement saying that he made a mistake, that's he's stepping aside to get help and will be back to fight for taxpayers. Towhey was advising Ford and Ford was taking none of it at all.

A note found on Kinsella's website on legalistics and the like. Just found it interesting.

http://warrenkinsella.com/2013/05/why-hasnt-rob-ford-sued-the-star/#comments

This is an excellent point. Why hasn't Ford's Lawyer issued a letter to the Star Gawker stating that their characterization of Ford is defamatory and demanding a retraction and threatening legal action if a retraction is not forthcoming?

On another note just heard on Newstalk 1010 that Rob Ford will appear on his Sunday talk radio show.

If CrackStacker hits $150,000 tonight, I think it's pretty much in the bag.

Somebody hit the breaks on the campaign. It was doing between $700 to $1200 every 15 minutes and now it's dropped to just $150. Then I realized it's rush hour: people are commuting. If the same pattern from prior days repeats itself, during the news it shoots up again. Still, we're ahead of the pace which was hit at $144K.

John Tory just announced that Rob Ford will be on the show on Sunday. Just in time to help finish the target if it's not done on Saturday as I predict.

Just watched the 5:30 newscast on CBC. So many Ford-related stories .... Crackgate, Don Bosco, Towhey ....

Pretty much. He wanted Ford to read a short statement saying that he made a mistake, that's he's stepping aside to get help and will be back to fight for taxpayers. Towhey was advising Ford and Ford was taking none of it at all.

I wonder if Towhey is actually happy to be out of there. I sure would be... sounds like Ford only has certain people around because the job is there to be filled, and he's as bitter about their presence+position as he is about City Hall, cyclists, people with different opinions, etc.

Ainslie did not volunteer this information in fact he was asked by the Toronto SUN on May 16th. about the allegations and Ainslie denied them until today when he was finally outed (the Toronto SUN will be reporting on this tomorrow).

Ainslie is a little hypocrite - just like half the people on city council.

Sue Ann Levy is made the media is not interested in this story. Why should they be? Ford has provided news for at least a couple of weeks!

John Tory just announced that Rob Ford will be on the show on Sunday. Just in time to help finish the target if it's not done on Saturday as I predict.

Hm... I wonder how the family's longtime friend will behave. I'd say he's gonna lob softball after softball in Ford's direction, but that's being too aggressive. He'll be dropping feathers for Ford to gently swat out of the way - "So do you think The Toronto Star hates you because you have accomplished so much as Mayor?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back