298     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 821     1 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 638     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, is Cho running on Patrick Brown's "Scrap the Sex Ed program" initiative? What we need is more old men deciding what kids need to know about sex. Or was that another shot to distance Family Values Doug from the CPO?

So we don't want a 38 year of man (Patrick Brown) to have input on the sex ed program, but a 63 year old woman (Wynne) is somehow better?

So that's one person who's read it - and I'm including the publisher and author.

SAL is having a fit over the availability and placement of the book at Chapters/Indigo stores, and also Ben McNally, where the launch party is supposed to take place:

'Why can't my friends find it? Why isn't it more prominent in the window? Why is it on the shelf when all the lib left books are in the window? Why is it in the history section? You put it next to a book on Clinton and Obama - I hate them! Now it's next to a book on Trump, whyyyy?'

So we don't want a 38 year of man (Patrick Brown) to have input on the sex ed program, but a 63 year old woman (Wynne) is somehow better?

That man used to be a hardcore SoCon under Harper. Going to some LGBT events means nothing if he wants kids to believe that babies come from the stork...

Fall weather report--cloudy, with a chance of bullsh*t...

newtwitterav_normal.jpg
Matt Elliott@GraphicMatt
1 hour ago
Please, please, please don't quote Doug Ford on fiscal stuff. None of this is true. http://www.torontosun.com/2016/08/27/doug-ford-mulling-another-mayoral-run

CrC2wZyVUAAfnQb.jpg

Attachments

• CrC2wZyVUAAfnQb.jpg
    CrC2wZyVUAAfnQb.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 452
Last edited:
I assume it is Cho, 80, that what was intended.

Anyway, it is not the leaders that set the standards, it's the party, and their pandering for votes.

In terms of liberrys, I've seen this making the FB/Twitter rounds; and boy, that's a hiveful of cheap Rob Ford humour, it is, it is...

B12GecnCEAEuCxk.jpg

So this Patrick Brown kerfuffle - did this "letter" perhaps originate with Cho's campaign? (the one Brown is denying he knew about)

The letter is one thing - this guy didn't say no to the support from Monte McNaughton, who was quite active at the Queen's Park protests. Brown's own voting record also speaks to his support for social-conservative issues. So really, anyone can show up at Pride but drawn conclusions from actions when it comes to actual policy matters instead.

AoD

On Metro Morning he blamed his "team"/staff for the letter HE signed, and which was "leaked" A letter to constituents leaked? He said it was sent to 2,000 people in the constituency - religious leaders one might assume. But no, he said it wasn't about homo sex. He and an 'official delegation' attended the LGBT Pride parade, and then 2 months later he outs himself, by "mistake"!

If his 'team' put this out at least we know where they think Brown stands. Cho said on another radio clip I heard that he had consulted with community religious leaders about the sex ed curriculum. It sounds like a campaign desperately flailing around which might have the bigot vote stolen from them by a Scrap the Curriculum candidate running against him!

On Metro Morning he blamed his "team"/staff for the letter HE signed, and which was "leaked" A letter to constituents leaked? He said it was sent to 2,000 people in the constituency - religious leaders one might assume. But no, he said it wasn't about homo sex. He and an 'official delegation' attended the LGBT Pride parade, and then 2 months later he outs himself, by "mistake"!

If his 'team' put this out at least we know where they think Brown stands. Cho said on another radio clip I heard that he had consulted with community religious leaders about the sex ed curriculum. It sounds like a campaign desperately flailing around which might have the bigot vote stolen from them by a Scrap the Curriculum candidate running against him!

I wonder why we aren't hearing from big mouth Doug? It's odd that he's keeping out of this, he usually has his 3 cents to offer.

Consult with community religious leaders? Why? Had he not heard of separation between church and state?

AoD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back