Status
Not open for further replies.
This is based on SAL's book...

160824-0001.png

Attachments

• 160824-0001.png
    160824-0001.png
    104 KB · Views: 537
I wonder if John Barber or Daniel Dale will sue. The thing about Barber probably can't be proven or disproven but the stuff about DD was refuted by Rob. I know DD said repeatedly he just wanted an apology and didn't want to be dragged through a long lawsuit but maybe this time he's had enough.

Apparently criticism is now a cause of cancer - more so than obesity and inhaling vapourized combustion products. Hey maybe he can get Toronto Public Health to investigate that - sure beats studying speed bumps.

AoD

Apparently criticism is now a cause of cancer - more so than obesity and inhaling vapourized combustion products. Hey maybe he can get Toronto Public Health to investigate that - sure beats studying speed bumps.

AoD

I've been thinking about Gord Downie of The Hip a lot since May. Compare to Ford: He goes on one final tour, brings a country together, gently calls out the PM to fix the issues faced by First Nations where he could have asked for donations to his brain cancer foundation.

Ford? Continued to be nasty and Fordish.

AoD

At this rate, I wouldn't be surprised if *Doug* gets (or at least announces) cancer--and then, blame it on the trauma of the crack video release.

(Though it's odd that Graeme's death wasn't accompanied by such passing-the-blame within the FordFlagg fold--then again, they were by and large cagey in handling it, the cause thereof, etc. Like shhhh...don't tell anyone...)

Good to hear that Renata is keeping in touch with Rob's oldest and dearest friends. Especially the ones that can provide brown envelopes when required.

"SANDRO LISI IS READY TO SPEAK TO YOU NOW"

"He will, however, offer that he spoke to him on the phone shortly before he died. And that he has seen Brownie, the puppy whom Ford's wife and children got not long after."

https://nowtoronto.com/news/sandro-lisi-gives-an-interview/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back