543     0 
News   Jul 02, 2024
 2K     0 
News   Jul 02, 2024
 667     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amidst all the post-Towhey/Filion fallout, something's dawned on me: Arthur Weinreb's Ford Nation book came and went with no buzz whatsoever. (Comes with the Canada Free Press territory, I suppose)

I am also wondering there the 26er comment went. It's interesting, in a job like his you'd think he would stop making excuses but he blames the media, blames the people on the street during the parade, blames John Furr (although he hit it on the head when he said he's a professional shit disturber) and says he didn't kick him then says the cop saw him do it, then makes it seem like the cop is in cahoots with Furr.

fordiment.JPG

https://twitter.com/YYZMag/status/679482187624898560

Attachments

• fordiment.JPG
    fordiment.JPG
    97.2 KB · Views: 576
this is an actual thing he [6yr old son] told me at bedtime during the Toronto election last spring:

"God is magic even though God is already dead. God is a ghost and he lives in a tower in the United States, somewhere dark. And if you vote for devil or Rob Ford or Doug Ford, God is going to make you dead. But if you're a good guy and say I believe in God he'll actually keep you alive forever. I'm not kidding."
http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/joshua-ostroff/lies-damned-lies-and-christmas_b_8842164.html

sorry about the condo confusion. that realtor's post is what confused everything for me. for what it's worth... the property he mentions is owned by a robert ford from brampton...
View attachment 62157
http://pbctax.manatron.com/tabs/propertyTax/accountdetail.aspx?p=52-42-42-01-23-000-1206

i just assumed making sure to tell me that it's owned by rob ford from toronto, meant that it was robbie.

plus it was a steakhouse, and we know he likes those.

but i still wouldn't be surprised to learn that he did travel somewhere though.

It could still be a property that we don't know about ... although why RoFo would use a Brampton address would be a bit of mystery.

Aaaand Graeme has disabled his twitter account again. Temper, temper.

He does that every time he goes off Twitter for a while. Maybe he doesn't want people reading his tweets when he's offline. It makes about as much sense as boarding up your house whenever you go outside for a bit, but it fits Graeme's huffy personality.

I am also wondering there the 26er comment went. It's interesting, in a job like his you'd think he would stop making excuses but he blames the media, blames the people on the street during the parade, blames John Furr (although he hit it on the head when he said he's a professional shit disturber) and says he didn't kick him then says the cop saw him do it, then makes it seem like the cop is in cahoots with Furr.

Furr's a little too inactive to be a real shit-disturber. Aside from that shirtless appearance, all he really does is act super-judgemental on Twitter and then when someone dares to continue to disagree with him it's 'Nope! BLOCKED'. That's it.

Had a chance to skim through the Towhey book. Two thoughts:

1. Renata is a real piece of work herself.

2. I don't remember hearing anything about Rob having asthma before, but it's not surprising there's yet another major health problem that he ignored and maybe tried to self-medicate. According to Sue Ann Levy we're all terrible people for criticizing a man at this point who is 'deathly ill', but the lack of care he showed for his health is all on him. The stress of the job didn't make him sick, nor did the 'bullying' (read: criticism & questions) of anyone wondering what he was doing on the job.

The city would charge an extra dollar per day for every commercial parking spot in the city. The idea could bring in over $500 million annually and would help battle down the $57 million dollar budget short fall facing the city.

Hearing this, former councillor Doug Ford also called into the program to express his disgust. Calling it a, “simple plan that the government doesn’t needs,” adding that these efficiencies could be found in cost cutting measures.
http://www.cknw.com/syn/60/100191/councillors-battle-on-1-a-day-parking-levy-idea

Last edited:
I was standing a few feet away from John Furr when Sobriety Coach kicked him in the lower leg. Cop saw it happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back