510     3 
News   Jul 15, 2024
 669     0 
News   Jul 15, 2024
 586     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing that really annoys me about Rob Ford's Toronto is the consistent allegation of the police at 23 Division protecting Rob and the tight family relationship with Supt. Ron Taverner. I recall a report recently that Chief Mark Saunders basically said it's just rumours. In light of the consistent allegations of protection by 23 Division, why isn't there an internal investigation? It just makes TPS look bad and they will only look worse as more Ford books come out saying the same things repeatedly.

I bet he's spent so much money on lawyers connected to his job that he's basically worked for free the last few years.
Worked? Worked what? Calling for recorded votes on everything and nothing? Respect for the Tax Waster! Money for nothing and oh nevermind.

i wonder why there hasn't been any articles about the cost of the investigation. makes me think there isn't a total cost yet 'cause it's still ongoing... and if so, yeah, chances are you could catch ford doing something eventually. but what do they think they might catch him doing that would be worth whatever the total cost will end up being?
Do you wonder why the Fords aren't calling for the cost information anymore? Who's on City Budget Review? Tory's on TPSB, he should know.

i'm so surprised fabio actually spoke with filion...

Fabio and his sister actually seemed (at the case ) like kind of decent people when it comes down to people being nice to them. I can see him talking to Fillion. Remember too, ms Tremonti is his partner. I'm sure he's picked up interview skills by osmosis.
Which is still a weird partnership. does must have been in that house at least once. (Shivers)

Ugh, so Diane is also delusional and li'l Robbie is her favourite or something.

Oh, we've all known Mama Succubus was delusional ever since it came out that she considered her clan of hicks, hosers and small-time criminal scumbags to be a Canadian version of the Kennedys. What interests me in that excerpt is that Kouvalis was actually trying to protect her family, but she couldn't see that because, like her thug sons, she's incapable of tolerating anything like criticism, no matter how mild or justified. The apple don't fall far from the tree, do it?

Because to the Fords, it's always someone else's fault.

Some fascinating stuff in Fillion's book by the sounds of it. All of this stuff makes Robbie seem like an even bigger a-hole than I imagined.

You'd think at his age he'd of outgrown all of his daddy issues. That said my father in law is the same way. Acts like a huge a-hole, screaming and insulting everyone. My wife says it's all because his family favoured his brother growing up. Like, get over it!

If none of them ever had any therapy that meant anything - then not one of them knows how crazy they are. Diane clearly taught them all to be blaming control freaks.
She's just like my step mom. My dad is an abusive man and she enables him under the auspices of being a "strong independent woman". All her kids communicate in the same ways as these assholes. Which is why my Xmas lists are always so short ;)

Oh, we've all known Mama Succubus was delusional ever since it came out that she considered her clan of hicks, hosers and small-time criminal scumbags to be a Canadian version of the Kennedys. What interests me in that excerpt is that Kouvalis was actually trying to protect her family, but she couldn't see that because, like her thug sons, she's incapable of tolerating anything like criticism, no matter how mild or justified. The apple don't fall far from the tree, do it?

Mama Succubus - I will have to remember that one. :D

AoD

"Robbie just needs to lose a little weight." Those clamshell chickens he ate in his car in the store parking lot were probably the healthiest thing he had in his diet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back