426     7 
News   Jul 05, 2024
 340     0 
News   Jul 05, 2024
 436     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
The biggest strike for Harper should be that Ford bought his drugs from a gang that smuggled handguns across the border. But that seems to be a step too much for sound bites.
What's wrong with guns? Some of Harper's buddies own cabinets full of them and they vote. Fords apparently own them.
See TVO's Up in Arms doc and see how easy it is for Canadians to buy them in the US and legally bring them back up here..

Last edited:
Fucking hell
Screen shot 2015-10-17 at 8.30.18 PM.png

Attachments

• Screen shot 2015-10-17 at 8.30.18 PM.png
    Screen shot 2015-10-17 at 8.30.18 PM.png
    21.6 KB · Views: 415
Police gave Rob Ford a break instead of charging him with DUI, says ex-chief of staff

http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/201...ging-him-with-dui-says-ex-chief-of-staff.html

I for sure believe this. Ford also had that tow truck driver to help him out of such jams.

The part about him having financial struggles--that would explain the story I heard that he'd be facilitating some dealings on the side with Sandro and Bruno to make some extra cash.

I guess if you were constantly doing coke it would really add up, no? Isn't each line or so expensive?

Strange, Flagg posts how Trudeau is disgusting for associating with Gomeshi in the past. Has he not read a word about who Ford spends his time with? Lisi's far worse than Gomeshi. Then there are the gangbangers who imported drugs and guns.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back