89     0 
News   Jul 17, 2024
 717     1 
News   Jul 17, 2024
 530     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess this picture is from the last home game. you can see pretty well where he's taped up from surgery. seems like a lot after all these months.
12080491_957175297674141_1642866924_n.jpg

https://instagram.com/p/8L9NdCnBFR/

see the arrow at the top, all the way to the right, in the box that says forums > greater toronto discussion > toronto issues... click it and then pick conversations.

Woah, that's not really user friendly. I thought they'd just gotten rid of private messages.

So when you go to someone's profile and there are profile posts...anyone can see those?

Some people posted confidential info on my profile back in the day (I deleted it). They must've thought it was private.

True, but there aren't any public posts showing on your profile. You had asked about the private message function, and it's still there. I'm not sure why anyone would post on someone else's profile! (I posted on yours to see if it shows up publicly)

True, but there aren't any public posts showing on your profile. You had asked about the private message function, and it's still there. I'm not sure why anyone would post on someone else's profile! (I posted on yours to see if it shows up publicly)

Ya, someone posted on yours and left their email. There were three or four posts on my profile with sensitive info that I deleted this morning. I had no idea until today.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back