News   Jul 17, 2024
 648     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's the Judish thing to do.

The categories box on the Wikipedia entry for Krista Ford:

Screen Shot 2015-09-19 at 8.32.57 AM.png

And I am once again forced to add: It is "Jewdesque".

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-09-19 at 8.32.57 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-09-19 at 8.32.57 AM.png
    19.2 KB · Views: 1,067
He is 16 years older than Krista and 9 years younger than Doug Jr.

Actually, Krista just turned 25 - and K4 turned 20 two days earlier. (from Karla's Instagram @fitmamalife) Guess the Star wasn't so awful 'n biased back then.

Seems the Ks ended up birthday buddies, IIRC the other two have birthdays in late February (like me) and/or early March. Jeez, New Year's and May 2-4 must've been special times.:p PS: Crazy Town says Doug was born in November 1964 making him (almost) 11 years older than Dave (but still closer in age than Krista).

Last edited:
And the DoFo/Haynes gap somewhat parallels the RoFo/Lisi gap as well.

Yeah, there's definitely something about David Haynes that suggests a DoFo sports/workout bud--roughly speaking, I can imagine this kind of conversation

DH: That's your daughter?
DF: Yup.
DH: She's hawt.
DF: You want her?
DH: Yup.
DF: She's yours.

Sinkholes are pretty common these days.
This thing's already enuf of a Ford Sinkhole! So reminiscent of Ford Folk Lore:

Gentleman's Dinner Stag: "Will there be more than enough to eat?"

What? No Commemorative T-shirts?

October 1, 2015 : Second Anniversary of Lisi's Brazen 2 arrest on drug offences charges.

"Will there be crack?" Yes, at the After Party at 15 Windsor Road.

Someone up to do a proper invite for Proud Pappa Doug?

Actually, Krista just turned 25 - and K4 turned 20 two days earlier. (from Karla's Instagram @fitmamalife) Guess the Star wasn't so awful 'n biased back then.

Seems the Ks ended up birthday buddies, IIRC the other two have birthdays in late February (like me) and/or early March. Jeez, New Year's and May 2-4 must've been special times.:p PS: Crazy Town says Doug was born in November 1964 making him (almost) 11 years older than Dave (but still closer in age than Krista).
someone should update wikipedia :p

so just to be clear... dave is ~15 years older than krista and ~11 years younger than doug.

they meet through lingerie football right? what was his role in that?

It will be interesting to see how the votes breakdown on this one. Mayor Tory, a chance to differentiate your term from your predecessor's.

A dark comedy crime drama following the intersecting stories of a crack-smoking mayor, a misguided vigilante cop and a cross-dressing criminal mastermind.

A 2013 study conducted by Cormex Research determined that nearly one in three mentions of our city in the international press directly relates to the Toronto International Film Festival. (Shockingly, in this same year, Rob Ford ranked ninth, somewhere between the Ikea Monkey and the stage collapsing before a Radiohead concert at Downsview Park.) Even more pertinently, unlike global Toronto-centric topics like a crack-smoking mayor or a tragically faulty concert stage, most international TIFF coverage tends to be positive.
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/arts...is-toronto-at-its-shiny-best/article26434292/

The thing I love most about the Fords is that they're NOT Too Big To Fail, which they do frequently and very spectacularly.

The thing I love most about the Fords is that they're NOT Too Big To Fail, which they do frequently and very spectacularly.

Except that they're adept at camoflauging the failure. Or taking that proverbial tree that falls in the forest and making firewood out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back