122     0 
News   Jul 15, 2024
 327     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 1.8K     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today's mantra:blessed are the pissed off peacemakers. If you need a fordian laugh. I just saw a clip from John Oliver's show on doug ford before the election. I was surprised I had never seen it. I can't link on this device but its worth tracking down. Canadian cynic( avatar Brian Griffin) tweeted it today. Hilarious.

Ill buy an oxford comma pat.

Last edited:
Lets not forget the pain and terror he's regularly inflicted on his wife and kids - I've known the type and No Boundaries means just that. Fuck his pain. Sorry, I'm a mean girl when it comes to this guy. Tell it to the priest.

You know, I feel the same........about both Rob and Doug. I rarely feel this......this hatred for another human being. Glad to know I'm not alone in this!:)

Lets not forget the pain and terror he's regularly inflicted on his wife and kids - I've known the type and No Boundaries means just that. Fuck his pain. Sorry, I'm a mean girl when it comes to this guy. Tell it to the priest.

Karma is a bitch.

Karma is a bitch.

Yes. I don't think I've ever felt so strongly about a local individual, or read about a person in power that brought out the worst in me. Treat others as you would like to be treated? C'mon Karma...

Top five Postoperative Complications To Look Out For

Wound infections — According to data from the US Centers for Disease Control, would infections can be seen in anywhere from 2 to 7 percent of patients after this kind of surgery. Research by Debra Malone and colleagues published in the Journal of Surgical Research in 2002 suggests that certain risk factors like diabetes put patients at a higher risk.

Wound dehiscence — Dehiscence is the term used to describe a wound that partly or completely opens up on its own shortly after surgery. It only occurs in about 0.5 percent of cases, but presents a major risk to the patient. A study by Theodoros E. Pavlidis and colleagues published in the European Journal of Surgery in 2001 suggests that obesity is a risk factor for this.

Post-operative Pneumonia — This is a risk seen particularly after abdominal surgeries, because patients don’t take deep breaths and can’t cough properly after surgery, due to pain. This can result in some lung collapse, which predisposes to pneumonia.

Peri-Operative Heart Attack — A surgery can put a lot of strain on the heart, and up to 3 to 5 percent of patients can have a heart attack, (called a “myocardial infarctionâ€) during or after surgery.

Blood Clots — Deep venous thrombosis is the term we use for blood clots in the large veins, usually occurring in the legs when a patient is bedbound after surgery. These clots can travel to the lungs, called a “pulmonary embolism,†which is life-threatening. We often give patients blood thinners and get them on their feet as soon as possible to prevent this.
http://globalnews.ca/news/1994519/the-battles-ahead-on-rob-fords-road-to-recovery/

Maybe Doug is doing constituent visits? You know, garbage collection at high rises on Kipling? Potholes potholes potholes. Maybe a hit or two on a proferred pipe. Beats printing labels, eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back