News   Jun 14, 2024
 1.5K     1 
News   Jun 14, 2024
 790     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don Peat @reporterdonpeat
Doug Ford claims the Ontario Liberals are "very, very nervous" he'll run for Ontario PC leadership ow.ly/EbF7j #TOpoli #onpoli

More like excited about more majority governments!

reporterdonpeat 5:22pm via Hootsuite
"We have a massive social conscience" Doug Ford on Doug Ford & Rob Ford.

Sure, Doug. The thing that lost you the election was your massive social conscience...

I'm guessing that means he's confident he can win and he might throw Ford under the bus at his trial.

If Rob is as sick as some say, he won't be around to testify at any trial. Seems to me that the Crown doesn't have much else evidence. If that's the case, Lisi will walk.

Sure, Doug. The thing that lost you the election was your massive social conscience...

That would be the same Doug and Rob who voted against everything that would help lower income people in need of social support ....

I'm guessing that means he's confident he can win and he might throw Ford under the bus at his trial.

Agreed, but they have him on wiretap threatening people related to the video, thanks to Project Traveller. WTF.

From the Star article:
According to police documents related to Project Brazen 2, the police investigation of Ford and his associates, during the period of May 16-18, 2013 — right after news broke of the crack video’s existence — Lisi made a series of threatening calls to people with wiretaps on their phones.

“You’re f---ing dead and everyone on your block is dead,†Lisi is alleged to have said, according to the police documents.

“If that video gets released I’m gonna, I’m gonna run through all your houses, me and all the, all the Toronto police,†Lisi said, according to another intercepted call.
Lisi was also captured on a wiretap in a call to Siyad warning the alleged gangster that “heat†would be brought on Dixon if the phone containing the crack video was not returned.

The documents do not indicate that Lisi was acting on anyone’s behalf in his attempts to retrieve the video.
http://www.thestar.com/news/crime/2...march_reportedly_after_turning_down_plea.html

Question: are these wiretap quotes new information?? I don't recall them from previous Brazen 2 ITO releases....then again, it's been awhile.

Lisi was just being a good friend, that's all. He wasn't taking orders from anyone. I'm sure if a video of me smoking crack were in the hands of the Dixon Bloods, my friends, of their own accord, would call them up and threaten them. That's what friendship is all about! :p

Call me morbid, but at this point in the game he might be more useful to the aspirations of the family dead than living. Nothing like a martyr to galvanize the folks (or to bury the unseemly aspects of one's life).

AoD

Unless things improve dramatically with Rob's health, he won't be around to deal with the consequences of anything that Lisi has to offer at trial. Rob's dealing with a much bigger problem than jail time.

But the family will, especially Dougie. They will no doubt play the health/death card but the stain will still be there.

Tory is sitting beside Mammo and is a couple of seats away from Ford. Could make for some interesting council sessions.:)

Always sit next to the popular/cool kid to increase your cred; it used to be the mean girls for Mammo.

The Fords are a social disease, contracted by unsafe vex.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back