324     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 500     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 621     2 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure they did. So what? You don't get to excuse personal agency and choices by pointing to upbringing. We still put people with antisocial personality disorder in prison.

I didn't suggest otherwise. Just pointing out that we really don't know the full story about what led to the mess that is the Ford children.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Haven't tried those. However Field Roast sausages are really good and sold at The Big Carrot on Danforth.

http://fieldroast.com/product/field-roast-sausages/

I didn't suggest otherwise. Just pointing out that we really don't know the full story about what led to the mess that is the Ford children.

Really? There is so much information about this family's history, from Rob's days at summer camp and Doug Jr's high school drug dealing, and Doug Sr giving his own children a lie detector test; I don't know what else is needed to be known about them to be "the full story".
http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/201...ily_revelations_from_the_book_crazy_town.html

Last edited:
I still can't get over the fact that this city is seriously considering a candidate - who from what I understand - has spent almost his entire adult life outside of Canada.

Now, why can't a leading candidate make this simple, astute observation? I'm voting Casita for mayor.

Whether it's nature, nurture or a combination of both, the kids have all turned out the same. Self-absorbed, spoiled, and unable to cope with life as adults. Since it's all of the kids, I'm going with a combo of genes and bad parenting.

Whether it's nature, nurture or a combination of both, the kids have all turned out the same. Self-absorbed, spoiled, and unable to cope with life as adults. Since it's all of the kids, I'm going with a combo of genes and bad parenting.
I don't know, Doug may be a prick and an outrageous liar, but he's raised a family and run the business. Doesn't appear to have the addiction issues of the others. Life as an adult isn't easy for a lot of people. I suck at it myself. I'd say he's coping okay.

I don't know, Doug may be a prick and an outrageous liar, but he's raised a family and run the business. Doesn't appear to have the addiction issues of the others. Life as an adult isn't easy for a lot of people. I suck at it myself. I'd say he's coping okay.

Being described as a prick and an outrageous liar makes me think that he's not doing so well at being an adult. Just my opinion.

There's already about 70 (? ) candidates for mayor, Coop.

Unless the vote splits, JT is the only one with a chance to deliver us from Doug. :D

( Just my opinion, I'm not in the pool. )

Just like Hudak was expected to win the provincial election?

Just like Hudak was expected to win the provincial election?

That's why I stay out of pools that aren't for swimming! lol

( I don't follow provincial or federal politics anyway. Until recently, I only followed politics at the Ward level. )

View attachment 35871

Being described as a prick and an outrageous liar makes me think that he's not doing so well at being an adult.

But in politics?

"They can treat me like a 'ho, if they keep my taxes low."

Last edited:
I still can't get over the fact that this city is seriously considering a candidate - who from what I understand - has spent almost his entire adult life outside of Canada.

To quote an infamous election ad: "He didn't come back for you."

A short walk through a corner of Ward 30 revealed a handful of Chow signs and none for any other merryl candidates, although "Mr. Mow-it-All" had a pretty big sign up on a street corner.

So, have we established that Doug has plugs? I imagine randy wears the hat for the same reasons and Rob was clearly balding... Dougie seems to have almost flowing locks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back