4.4K     6 
News   Jun 21, 2024
 1.7K     3 
News   Jun 21, 2024
 1.9K     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hear you. I found out a close friend with whom I haven't talked in a few years died a few weeks ago. She was having short term memory issues, they discovered a tumor and she didn't survive long past the biopsy; an extremely aggressive tumor. Four weeks ago she had no clue, a week later she was dead.
Woah, do we know the same person??? Scary how life can change in a minute, isn't it?

I don't know what "P word Doug refuses to use". Toronto awaits with bated breath, as we did for yesterday's "endorsement".

But, I don't believe, "When are you going to be Premier" gets asked very often anymore around the dinner table. I would however be interested in seeing Doug's reaction if ever asked.

I believe that ship sailed after the G and M investigation: The Ford family’s history with drug dealing.

ETA Changed baited to bated. :eek:

Last edited:
I don't know what "P" word they will tell Avery is unutterable in the DoFam household. Toronto awaits with baited breath, as we did for yesterday's "endorsement".

But, I don't believe, "When are you going to be Premier" gets asked very often anymore around the dinner table. I would however be interested in seeing Doug's reaction if ever asked.

I believe that ship sailed after the G and M investigation: The Ford family’s history with drug dealing.

Most Political post about "p"s ever...

I don't know what "P" word they will tell Avery is unutterable in the DoFam household. Toronto awaits with baited breath, as we did for yesterday's "endorsement".

Imagine if that buffoon was premier?

I don't know what "P word Doug refuses to use". Toronto awaits with baited breath, as we did for yesterday's "endorsement".

Casita, if I've told you once, I've told you a thousand times, stop eating worms.

:p

From 10 Oct.

"Doug Ford says the premier and prime minister have powers & it works, questions why the mayor shouldn't have similar powers"
https://twitter.com/reporterdonpeat/status/520609998775521280

Because premiers and the PM need "endorsements". Does has none, other than FN.

Awful to imagine what that family would be capable of if they had real power.

Casita, if I've told you once, I've told you a thousand times, stop eating worms.

:p

Oh, that's embarrassing. Let me change it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back