News   Jul 16, 2024
 576     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 716     2 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
getSmart.jpg

Hey, I like the Jewish. Every gram of hash I sold was kosher!

Would you believe that every gram of Karla is Kosher?

Would you believe that every lick-and-stick Deco product is Halal?

Would you believe that some of my best friends are orthodox Sunni falafels?

Would you believe I once ate at Moe Pancer's?

Attachments

• getSmart.jpg
    getSmart.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 684

Attachments

• doug sun editorial.jpg
    doug sun editorial.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 906
It could be that she truly believes on some level that she is Jewish, in some way, after her own fashion. Someone mentioned kabbala. Given her approach to food, maybe she has some kind of esoteric set of spiritual beliefs as well.

Kabbalah (one spelling), the actual belief system is, for the record, is a Jewish mysticism, not to be confused with the New Age "Kabbalah Centre".

Again, zero days in med school...but wouldn't it be strange to give steroids to a morbidly obese cancer patient?

Also, Dairy Queen.

They're used for chemo-induced nausea and for reducing inflammation and swelling around tumours.

Judging by the look on Doug's face, I'd say the meeting with the Sun editorial board went swimmingly. Expect a Sun endorsement of Ford in 3...2...1...never.

View attachment 35132

I feel this needs a caption.

"The purple tie makes me appear less threatening."

I see RobFordFacts.ca is all over the Jewish issue:
http://www.robfordfacts.ca/2014/10/fact-doug-ford-claims-that-his.html

Also, did someone already cite the Doug Ford article in the Sun in which Doug claims he and Rob had fights every year about Rob not attending the Pride Parade. That's odd since my understanding was that this had nothing to do with Rob refusing to go so much as an iron-clad family commitment to weekends at the cottage. Someone here is being - dare I say it - disingenuous!

No, per Daniel Dale Doug said Karla's mother is Jewish. There is a world of difference between those two statements.

ETA: Sorry pud! I've been beaten to this by lots of others. Was way behind in the thread, didn't mean to seem like I'm piling on.

Oh, way behind is pretty much where I have spent the whole day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back