72     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 702     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 611     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't he have to be named "Kikey" to be one of Doug's kids?

I'm not touching that joke with a ten-foot pole.

At summer camp, the outhouse or latrine (who dat?) was known as the KYBO for "Keep Your Bowels Open". Mikey used to be a Kounsellor at Kamp Kandalore, so he may be familiar with the concept of shoveling and scheiss. Those skills are put to good use daily in Ford politix.

As a former drinker I cannot even imagine trying to take in a "reasonable" amount of alcohol 3-4 times a day. Yet that is the exact problem a food addict faces. Alcohol is widely advertised and featured in films etc. but nothing like the scale of junk food ads everywhere. I feel for those who suffer from it. Its also the addiction that people still feel fine about judging.. This needs to stop.

Maybe it was a private company.

I was in the garbagemen's union from 1972-2009 and those were the only strikes.

I really dont remember having to make other arrangments for my personal trash but Spadina was swimming in it. Could that have been private ? They had daily pick up in front of the businesses which were mainly grocery and restos back then iirc.

Maybe it was a private company.

I was in the garbagemen's union from 1972-2009 and those were the only strikes.

I really dont remember having to make other arrangments for my personal trash but Spadina was swimming in it. Could that have been private ? They had daily pick up in front of the businesses which were manly grocery and restos back then iirc.

Oopsmsorry

I really dont remember having to make other arrangments for my personal trash but Spadina was swimming in it. Could that have been private ? They had daily pick up in front of the businesses which were mainly grocery and restos back then iirc.

I wasn't in the Solid Waste Division, just their union. So, I am not familiar with their operations. I can only tell you that the only years they were on strike were 1972, 2002 and 2009.

Not a Tory fan, but I'm happy to see Doug waaay back. Wish Olivia was more competitive. I like what she's saying about increased bus servic and using incentives to steer developers towards building more affordable housing units. I hope those ideas register with council candidates and make their way onto to the agenda.

Last edited:
Not a Tory fan, but I'm happy to see Doug waaay back. Wish Olivia was more competitive. I like what she's saying about increased bus servic and using incentives to steer developers towards building more affordable housing units. I hope those ideas register with council candidates and make their way onto to the agenda.

Doug has the static support that Rob had. I can accept that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back