5.1K     6 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 2K     3 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 714     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was waiting for Rob to call people from his hospital bed. Still it sounds pretty serious.

https://twitter.com/CityNews/status/511849669887283201

The new look of the Scarborough camping office.

You'd think owning a printing company with large clients, they'd at least have at least one decent graphic designer on staff. Nope. Everything they do, including the non-edited sign looks like it's a buddy's brother who thinks Microsoft Word is a graphic design app.

We should hear some test results soon, assuming the Fords don't drop the cone of silence over his results.
If he's actually got cancer, we will hear the test results soon. If he doesn't, the cone of silence will fall.

Which is oddly different to the way most public figures do it.

My money is that he'll be running from reporters before Christmas.

Tonight's Mayoral Debate, hosted by the Waterfront BIA, has been cancelled what with John Tory pulling out and Doug "the campaign begins on Monday" Ford, MIA.

Or maybe Rob's lying as usual. It's really sad that I don't believe anything that Rob says. Not a single word. We should hear some test results soon, assuming the Fords don't drop the cone of silence over his results.

Fundamentally his test results doesn't affect the reality that he and his family is unfit for public service. Cancer or no cancer, Rob Ford and his family's presence is to the detriment to city governance. They had their chance, and they blew it - and blew it wide open. I want them out ASAP and I don't care how.

AoD

You'd think owning a printing company with large clients, they'd at least have at least one decent graphic designer on staff. Nope. Everything they do, including the non-edited sign looks like it's a buddy's brother who thinks Microsoft Word is a graphic design app.

Maybe Mikey was in charge of that.

If it's true that they did a biopsy on his lung, it would seem to me that the CT, or an xray, found more than a mass in his lower left quadrant. If true, it sounds like he's in bigger trouble than we thought.

As skeptical as I am, I wouldn't rule that out.

Fundamentally his test results doesn't affect the reality that he and his family is unfit for public service. Cancer or no cancer, Rob Ford and his family's presence is to the detriment to city governance. They had their chance, and they blew it - and blew it wide open. I want them out ASAP and I don't care how.

AoD

Amen.

Jimmi T:

Yes, of course outcomes can differ widely between individuals, but in general mets (or cancer even) involving lungs is bad news. Oftentimes it can only be managed and not cured.

AoD

I was waiting for Rob to call people from his hospital bed. Still it sounds pretty serious.

https://twitter.com/CityNews/status/511849669887283201

The new look of the Scarborough camping office.

So, is it a sticker or paint, because if it's sticker, then Fofam is still predictable on some things.
http://urbantoronto.ca/forum/showthread.php/14268-Mayor-Rob-Ford-s-Toronto?p=923711#post923711

On Rob and Fofam's prodigal prince on his sick bed on the way to Damascus schtick which may or may not get a miraculous recovery with divine timing, aided by Joe Worms the humble scribe, and Charles McVety the ever so kindly shepherd of morality. All I gotta say is, what would Jesus do.

WhatWouldJesusDo.jpg

He could be vomiting from whatever drugs he's on (legal, I doubt he's using in hospital) and if you listen to a phlegmy asthmatic on the phone, it's always bad sounding.

My mother ended up in the hospital a few times after trying to drink herself to death. Do you think it made any difference in her habits? Nope! We still had to wheel her outside a few times a days so she could have a cigarette. My point? It wouldn't surprise me if somebody was smuggling stuff in for him. You're thinking like a normal person. Addicts don't.

My mother ended up in the hospital a few times after trying to drink herself to death. Do you think it made any difference in her habits? Nope! We still had to wheel her outside a few times a days so she could have a cigarette. My point? It wouldn't surprise me if somebody was smuggling stuff in for him. You're thinking like a normal person. Addicts don't.

For what it's worth, I know of two people who saw Rob two weeks ago who swear he was f'd up on drugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back