Not open for further replies.
https://twitter.com/tomayorthug/status/511516039394623489

The Passion of the Fords

Screen Shot 2014-09-15 at 10.09.08 AM.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-09-15 at 10.09.08 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-09-15 at 10.09.08 AM.png
    620.9 KB · Views: 824
BTW: The guy in blue next to Renata is AJ (Anthony, Jr.). Apparently the artwork started life as being about The Sopranos (with Tony in the Rob Ford position).

How often do you think we will be seeing that message "Doug will not be attending either mayoral debate today" in the upcoming month? 'Cause I'm wondering if Doug will attend any debates at all.

edited ps: Because you know, Rob's tumor. Bam. What's Chow or Tory going to say? Nothing and a whole lot of it. Ward 2 Represent! 4RD 4 LyFe! *Drops mic, exit stage like a boss*.

pps: Please don't let the above happen, Toronto. Fofam treats taxpayers, voters, citizens, people of this city like their own mushroom farm. Kept in the dark and fed nothing but bullshit.

Ok first if we all could stop this we would have. There's too many variables.

Agreed about the absence of Doug at the debates. I bet he plays the same "the people already know we're the best."

Then I think he will at it all out in pressers. And I bet Mammo comes out of the woodwork to also have pressers.

I imagine Mammo had already let Doug know he always knew Doug was the *real* mayor.

This is more like Dynasty

Eta: the tv show. Just in case.

Ok first if we all could stop this we would have. There's too many variables.

Agreed about the absence of Doug at the debates. I bet he plays the same "the people already know we're the best."

Then I think he will at it all out in pressers. And I bet Mammo comes out of the woodwork to also have pressers.

I imagine Mammo had already let Doug know he always knew Doug was the *real* mayor.

This is more like Dynasty

Eta: the tv show. Just in case.

Actually Diane is the real mayor - the rest of them are just chess pieces. To know where the real power is, see who is the one who hasn't said much of a word.

AoD

Actually Diane is the real mayor - the rest of them are just chess pieces. To know where the real power is, see who is the one who hasn't said much of a word.

AoD

OMG, I knew it was Mikey all along. Ok serious mode, Diane Ford definitely comes across as the matriarch in charge at least in that Crazy Town chapter. All I'm saying is I don't believe Rob and Doug are the long game types. Dianne, very plausible. The original plan of Doug becoming premiere is probably shelved. New plan, Mikey as Prime Minister, Doug will then be named Senator. Dave from Scarberah will be Federal Director of Logistics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back