News   Jul 16, 2024
 454     2 
News   Jul 15, 2024
 1.2K     3 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nanny? What era are we talking about?

Sorry, my post was confusing. I am not sure Nanny was the right word to use. It's my current buddies' nanny. I suspect back then she was a cleaning lady our a helping hand. The Boyz where in the teens. I don't have the exact time though.

Sounds like it's pretty serious. To be honest, I was hoping to see him destroyed at the polls and then shortly after hauled off in handcuffs, fighting and being his belligerent self all the way along. What if cops really were investigating Rob for Smith's murder--do they still move forward trying to prove that if Rob's health issues are the worst case scenario?

He's used the illness card before, this is no different. Danger or not, the Fords will use anything to push the Ford Family Compact, including preying on people just like all those cancer frauds on the web asking people for money.

Robbie doesn't quit, well, not unless you count college and a few other things, so using health, that's a free pass for him. You can't blame him, with Braven 2, all the COI, election policy deviations, etc. Robbie can't actually win, even if he got reelected, morally he destroyed his career as a MINO.

If the TPS stall or quit for Robbie's "health issues" then they do need to be replaced. If he did the crimes then convict him, if they don't then it is an insult to Torontonians.

That said, no one should deal with the health issues he has, and they should be addressed. If it's cancer, that has to be dealt with, all the other problems are on him. If he comes out on the shitty end of the stick due to his and his deeds, then to bad, he has to lie in that bed, even if it costs him his life; martyrism is a tough shtick.

I'm simultaneously outraged and terrified at the manner in which people are comparing Doug to Rob: The end result is to make Rob looks like a sweet, doddering, hardworking, well-intentioned, harmless, city-loving people person.

This cannot become Rob Ford's legacy nor can it be allowed to comprise part of the narrative that makes up whatever future he has.

In short, while the tumour may be benign, Rob Ford is and always has been malignant.

If it's a staged illness, the family is a bunch of assholes for lying to everyone. If it's a real illness, the family is a bunch of assholes for worrying more about their own future than for Rob's health.

If it's a staged illness, the family is a bunch of assholes for lying to everyone. If it's a real illness, the family is a bunch of assholes for worrying more about their own future than for Rob's health.

Would MSH really go as far as helping to fake an illness?

The Etobicoke camping office, meanwhile, is permanently closed until Monday.

View attachment 33348

With no camping funds, and having to return what has been collected from donations... how can you keep it open; should be interesting to see the decay.

No. But the Fords could easily have known about it and are now stringing them along. Remember that the guy battling intense pain has been running door to door, running up stairs and kicking soccer balls around. A real benign mass with a faked sudden pain change is entirely plausible for these sociopaths.

In short, while the tumour may be benign, Rob Ford is and always has been malignant.

A-dart-in-the-bullseye-of-008.jpg

By the way, anyone and everyone who dares speaks any ill of the MINO now that he has a mass\tumor, is a horrid human being. Do ten Hail Mary football passes, and vote for Thug for your penance. Or for sympathy. Same diff.

Videodrome said:

Most likely not. However as long as someone is a MD and wearing a labcoat can say with authority that King Robert is suffering from illness, that can serve the Ford's porpoises nicely. Andy Byford made clear he did not agree, and had nothing to do with Rofo taking a TTC bus for his football team, and kicking paying passengers out. Didn't change the fact that King Rob still got his bus.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back