283     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 491     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 609     2 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rob is far less dangerous as a councillor. It also keeps him in the public eye to go down in flames one way or another.

Doug will lose the election handily.

This is not ideal but it's not the worst.

Also this was totally planned, we've all been had.

Agree. Agree. Agree. Agree.

Cue "OMG IT'S BENIGN! And my sudden, unbearable pain has now disappeared completely. IT'S A MIRACLE!! And because I'm so dedicated to the taxpayers of Ward 2, I'm going to wait until AFTER the election to have the surgery."

Last edited:
Daniel Dale ‏@ddale8 17s
Auditor Ken Froese says Doug Ford could use Rob Ford's materials - FORD FOR MAYOR signs, etc. - if his campaign bought them at market value.

This is just pathetic for Toronto. Makes me ashamed...

Jonathan Goldsbie ‏@goldsbie 3s
Michal Ford is running for trustee. And, hey, Ron Moeser is running for reelection, too.

Harmless enough office I suppose.

Every lawyer in Ontario is a commissioner for oaths and a notary. There are, literally, 1,000s of lawyers within a 1 km radius of CH - and some at CH (City Solicitor's office).

Like, right next door at Osgoode Hall?

Rob's statement. Sheesh. The hectic schedule? Yeah, we all saw how he handled that when not ill. He gave it his all? All of his what? Drunken stupors? Crack-induced rants?

Was Mama at the hospital with a typewriter to tap out that piece of claptrap?

Jonathan Goldsbie ‏@goldsbie 3s
Michal Ford is running for trustee. And, hey, Ron Moeser is running for reelection, too.

Harmless enough office I suppose.

Wow - a kid just out of High School running for School Trustee? This family has to be defeated.

Daniel Dale already posted about Doug's drug activity.

Jonathan Goldsbie ‏@goldsbie 44s
Over the security walkie-talkies: "Jim McMillan is here. Jim McMillan is in the building."

Last edited:
I am really curious how this will poll over the weekend.

Lenser:

The behaviour exhibited thus far by his family is one that not only knows the rules, but knows how to game them.

AoD

It might just be a case of "We've got all these signs and t-shirts anyway, so why not?"

Except that would probably be illegal, no? They'd be seen as a Rob Ford campaign expense, and this can't be transferred over to Doug.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back